13842 County Road, Saint Joseph, MO 64505 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elevate Your Event, LLC

Due to my husband's brain cancer diagnosis in 2020, along with catastrophic COVID event industry repercussions, I am only completing previously contracted events, and not able to take on new events at this time. We need to concentrate on medical issues, along with the future of my business moving ahead. Thank you for stopping by this storefront, and for your understanding. Best wishes to you as you move ahead with your wedding planning.

Located in Saint Joseph, Missouri, Elevate Your Event, LLC provides a selection of tabletop wedding and event decor rentals. Founded in 2015, this company continuously adds to its inventory of items, giving couples more choice for their special day. From vintage lanterns to quality linens, this business can assist couples in creating the wedding tablescape of their dreams.

Elevate Your Event, LLC will work with you to choose products from their extensive collection that matches your specific design vision. They are happy to design a customized collection to suit your day and can work within your timeline and budget for your convenience. They strive to provide a stress-free service by offering delivery, setup, and teardown of rental items, to ensure your experience is as pleasant as possible.

Follow Elevate Your Event, LLC on

1 User photo

• Jessie

Jessie Feuerbach · Married on 09/20/2019

Shannon is the best!!

Shannon will go above and beyond. She ever so patiently listens to your vision (or if you're like me, listens to a zillion ideas and somehow manages to corral you!) and makes it come to fruition. She is SO organized. When I came to pick up my decor rentals, everything was safely packed, labeled, and ready to go. It made setup a breeze. She will also do the setup for you if you prefer! Shannon has a design sense that is unlike anyone I've met, and I highly recommend working with her to (as her business name suggests) Elevate your event! I'm also lucky to call her a friend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Elevate Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Jessie! It was my absolute pleasure working with you to make your wedding as dreamy as you imagined! Hope to see you soon!

Samantha Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

More than I could have asked for

Words will never be able to capture how blessed I am for hiring Shannon with Elevate Your Event. She truly elevated my dreams and made my wedding day a dream come true. I was able to meet with Shannon, tell her my inspiration, and she even had example pieces set up prior to our appointment. I am so happy that I was able to enjoy my day along with friends and family. Hiring Shannon was stressful and worth the money.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Elevate Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Taylor! We had so much fun working together to make your day YOURS to ENJOY :) I am glad you stopped at my wedding show exhibit, even past your wedding, I have a friend for life!

Elevate Your Event, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chair Covers
    Decor
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 150
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• 13842 County Road Saint Joseph, MO, 64505 See on map
    By appointment only, please contact prior to coming.
    Location of (Elevate Your Event, LLC)