Elevate Your Event, LLC

Saint Joseph, MO View map

Due to my husband's brain cancer diagnosis in 2020, along with catastrophic COVID event industry repercussions, I am only completing previously contracted events, and not able to take on new events at this time. We need to concentrate on medical issues, along with the future of my business moving ahead. Thank you for stopping by this storefront, and for your understanding. Best wishes to you as you move ahead with your wedding planning.

Located in Saint Joseph, Missouri, Elevate Your Event, LLC provides a selection of tabletop wedding and event decor rentals. Founded in 2015, this company continuously adds to its inventory of items, giving couples more choice for their special day. From vintage lanterns to quality linens, this business can assist couples in creating the wedding tablescape of their dreams.

Elevate Your Event, LLC will work with you to choose products from their extensive collection that matches your specific design vision. They are happy to design a customized collection to suit your day and can work within your timeline and budget for your convenience. They strive to provide a stress-free service by offering delivery, setup, and teardown of rental items, to ensure your experience is as pleasant as possible.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chair Covers
Decor
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$150

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up

1 User photo

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 03/17/2020

Very pleased

The most professional out of all of our vendors. We got our sweetheart table decor and navy tablecloths here. We were not disappointed. We went to an appointment and she had all her stuff set up to show us what it would look like. Highly recommend! Was not disappointed!

Elevate Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you, thank you X100 for: contacting me, coming to visit my shop space, loving my offerings, and most of all enjoying YOUR wedding day! It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I am pleased to have been part of your special day :)
  • Jessie
    Jessie F. Married on 09/20/2019

Shannon is the best!!

Shannon will go above and beyond. She ever so patiently listens to your vision (or if you're like me, listens to a zillion ideas and somehow manages to corral you!) and makes it come to fruition. She is SO organized. When I came to pick up my decor rentals, everything was safely packed, labeled, and ready to go. It made setup a breeze. She will also do the setup for you if you prefer! Shannon has a design sense that is unlike anyone I've met, and I highly recommend working with her to (as her business name suggests) Elevate your event! I'm also lucky to call her a friend!

Elevate Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Jessie! It was my absolute pleasure working with you to make your wedding as dreamy as you imagined! Hope to see you soon!
    Samantha T. Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than I could have asked for

Words will never be able to capture how blessed I am for hiring Shannon with Elevate Your Event. She truly elevated my dreams and made my wedding day a dream come true. I was able to meet with Shannon, tell her my inspiration, and she even had example pieces set up prior to our appointment. I am so happy that I was able to enjoy my day along with friends and family. Hiring Shannon was stressful and worth the money.

Elevate Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Taylor! We had so much fun working together to make your day YOURS to ENJOY :) I am glad you stopped at my wedding show exhibit, even past your wedding, I have a friend for life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

13842 County Road Saint Joseph, MO, 64505

By appointment only, please contact prior to coming.
Location of (Elevate Your Event, LLC)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding