Belle Journee

Independence, MO View map

Your Wedding Day should be the most fabulous day of your life. Belle Journee Weddings, Event Design and Rental refuses to believe that wedding planning should be a stressful experience.

We have a showroojm full of so many great offerings from Rustic, contemporay, modern designs and more. We are a boutique rental company while we also offer some select styles of tables and chairs. We would love to have you come to our showroom and help you find exactly what you are looking for on your special day!

This is a special time in your life and should be filled with magical memories as you plan your special day. As your partner in planning we will bring to life your ideas that tell the story of you as a couple. We will recruit a team of vendors that you select, while providing you with expert advice and orchestrating all the logistical details so that you can hold your bouquet, not a clipboard. Begin your life together with a Belle Journee celebration. We have several different packages that you can choose from depending on your needs as a couple for your special day.

Please contact us for all specifics!

Phone: 816-462-3024

Email: miranda@bellejourneekc.com

Web: bellejourneekc.com

• Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 09/28/2019

Works wonderfully with other wedding vendors!

From a vendor perspective it is refreshing to work with Miranda. She brings a wide range of experiences, services and skills to the table that not only help support my business, but ensure that the bride and groom's experience is more than they even expected. Whenever I recommend her to a couple I know they are in good hands and will be treated as if they are the only couple she has to work with. Her level of communication and customer service to my couples are above and beyond!
    Cara M. Married on 09/07/2019

Miranda was amazing to work with!

Working with Miranda was the best choice I made for my wedding (besides marrying my now husband). She was there for me for everything I could have needed. She made my wedding day a breeze. Leading up to it, she made sure we were prepared for everything. She is so knowledgeable about the Kansas City wedding industry.
    We rented a bunch of our wedding decorations from her as well. It was so easy to have her deliver the items and take them away the same night.
    I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out!
    Heather Married on 03/24/2018
    Miranda with Belle Journee was incredible to work with from start to finish. We had a few issues come up at the last minute with our venue and Miranda simply took care of EVERYTHING. She is willing to go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect and stress-free for you, for your guests and for your family. She is an extremely hard worker and knows how to get it done. Our wedding day was simply perfect and we have Miranda to thank for that.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

957 East Whitney Road South Independence, MO, 64057
Location of (Belle Journee)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding