17 Video Production

17 Video Production

We Make Wedding Movies

Buffalo, NY | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, Montage - Music Dubbed Over,...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank and his staff were amazing. The video we received was worth every penny we spent. Having a video of your wedding is amazing and I would recommend having Frank and his staff there!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was great! Amazing footage. All came together wonderfully without even knowing they were there

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are from Florida and hired Video 17 Production to videotape my daughter's wedding on Long Island. They were recommended to us although the wedding was on Long Island and Video 17 Production is from the Buffalo area. My daughter and her fiance at first did not want a videographer, and thought it would interfere with their wedding. They were adamant about finding videographers who were unobtrusive and professional, keeping the focus on the wedding. That meant no noise, no extra lights in the sanctuary, and barely noticing they were there. They succeeded in each area, providing a beautiful memory of the entire weekend, It was well worth bringing the videographers to Long Island. Their fees are extremely competitive, in fact it cost much less than we thought it would, including travel and hotel. Frank's attention to detail is unparalleled. We would highly recommend them, and they are willing to travel anywhere outside of the Buffalo area,. You absolutely can't go wrong with Video 17 Production.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Judy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Frank and his team have been. They were so friendly, professional and such a pleasure to share our special day with. If you are even considering getting a wedding video, my advice to you is to absolutely do it and absolutely hire 17 Video Production. Our wedding video is breathtakingly beautiful and it's something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Our family and friends can't stop raving about it. Frank includes a 5 minute video to capture all the main highlights of the day. This is such a nice touch because you get to share it with so many people who aren't able to watch the video in it's entirety. We will forever be grateful to Frank and his team for giving us such a special memento to remember the best day of our lives.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank and 17 productions made our unique wedding mix of Indian/American tradition a flexible, individual, creative, friendly and all around amazing experience. I had so many hurtles to climb when blending cultures while still trying to have a beautiful day and the ONLY easy part was picking them to film my sAngeet Indian day and my wedding! Frank came both days and spent extra time of his own to film the grounds before guests arrived including my rehearsal day so that he could set up the best backdrop for our wedding. What an amazing set of people I had the good fortune to meet and were the ONLY part of the wedding that was worth the cost and some. I don't think I could have picked more down to earth people to work with. They were so professional I almost forgot they were there and captured moments I would have missed with the hustle and bustle of planning and of course the busy wedding day. My videos are professional quality and his equipment must be top of the line because our video looks like an HD movie. I'm sure I'm not alone with the difficulties that our families make in an already stressful situation and frank manages to capture the beautiful moments that my husband and I will always be able to cherish. My photographer did amazing work, but nothing compares to seeing your first dance or older members of your family for years to come. I would recommend 17 productions to anyone who wants someone to film your day with their whole heart who takes time to know you and your wants and somehow elegantly puts it together with creative individual attention. If you couldn't guess I love these guys and I am so thankful they shared in our day!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Videography
Jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was fantastic throughout the entire process. Follow up after the wedding was great and we love the video!

Highly Highly recommended!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Specatular work. Our only problem was the mike on my husband stopped working. I don't blame the company for this it was just one of those things. Sadly it did make the ceremony part of our video kind of choppy sounding. Otherwise they are great to work with. Very professional. You barely even know they are there!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was great to work with. He was extremely professional and did a fantastic job capturing the day on video for us to enjoy over and over again.

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank did an amazing job on our wedding video. The memories he captured were priceless. Frank and his team were incredibly professional and helpful throughout the whole process- my husband and I felt like we hardly saw them all day, but they got everything from beginning to end. It's amazing what you'll forget or not even see on your wedding day and being able to see the whole day again is fantastic. Frank also came to our rehearsal and it was great to have some of that in our video as well. I would highly recommend 17 Video Production!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

17 Video Production did an amazing job shooting our wedding video. They were extremely easy to work with, flexible, and professional. During the day of the ceremony, I barely noticed they were there shooting. The end product was absolutely amazing! I received so many comments on how great the video was and many of my family and friends inquired about who shot the video. I find myself watching the trailer over and over. I would highly recommend 17 video production to anyone looking for a timeless, beautiful, and perfect wedding video!

17 Video Production responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Jill. It was an awesome day! I'm so happy I was part of it :)

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank at 17 Video Production worked with us every step of the way to get exactly what we wanted at a price that was well within our budget. Since we live away from Buffalo, Frank made it easy to work out details via email correspondance. He also took time out of his schedule to meet with us whenever we happened to be in Buffalo, sometimes on short notice. On our wedding day, Frank and his family (which makes up the 17 Video Production Team) were everywhere getting shots but never in our way. Frank even showed up at our rehearsal at no extra charge to get some shots that he wanted. We truly felt we got a LOT of "bang for our buck!" After the event weekend Frank made it especially easy for us to personalize our video with specific songs and pictures that we wanted featured, even with us living 300 miles away. The quality of the final product was fantastic. We loved the journalistic style, the mixture of video montage with actual footage, and the editing job in between. We wish we lived in the Buffalo area so that we could recommend 17 Video Production to more people; as we don't, we hope this recommendation gets some couples to benefit from their excellent work!

17 Video Production responded with the following comments:

Keith, Thank You So Much! I feel honored to have been part of your special day. We will always have a bond and I'm truly thankful for that!

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I decided to hire a professional videographer to record our ceremony, there were three weeks left to go before our wedding. We are so glad that Frank from 17 Video Production could help us on such a late notice to record only our ceremony (most videography vendors won't even do ceremony or reception separately).

We met with Frank in person three days before the wedding as the wedding was in Buffalo but we live in NYC, and he was very professional and knew exactly what we were looking for. During the ceremony we had multiple cameras to shoot from different angels but I was hardly aware of these videographers at all! They really did shoot like ninjas and the result of absolutely beautiful. After the day of the wedding, Frank quickly edited an HD video and put it up online so we could share with our friends and family, and within two weeks he mailed copies of the DVD to us, elegantly edited and designed.

It was very easy to communicate with Frank and he always responded very quickly to any of my questions or requests (sometimes within minutes by email!). My husband and I are both classical musicians and have a very particular taste when it comes to artistic choice, and Frank gave us exactly what we wanted - elegance and class. We cannot be happier with our choice of hiring 17 Video Production for our special day! Thank you Frank! :)

17 Video Production responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sophie and Eric. I home to see you perform in concert some time.

Best Regards!

Frank

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First off, I would definitely recommend hiring a videographer for your wedding. Video has a way of capturing things that a photograph can not. There are those moments you miss or forget that a video can capture.

We almost didn't have a videographer and I'm SO glad we changed our minds!!! We just received our wedding footage this week and it was awesome!! 17 Video Production did such an amazing job at capturing the precious moments and emotions of our special day! Frank always made us feel comfortable and there was NEVER a video camera in our face. We relived the entire experience upon watching our video. My husband and I felt the same excitement as we did on our wedding day while we were watching it. I could not stop crying from beginning to end, happy tears of course!

Frank was very professional, thorough, always on time and captured our love in a way that was truly magical. This will be the BEST money you spend on your entire wedding day!! It's really priceless and something you will have for years!! We can't wait to show our kids one day!! All that said the BEST thing about Frank is that you can tell he genuinely loves what he does; he is passionate about weddings, about love, about you, your husband and your marriage. He made you feel like a friend and not just his work.

Frank we are so incredibly thankful and lucky to have had you by our sides on our wedding day! Good luck to all the beautiful brides!!! Enjoy EVERY second of your big day and cherish it forever!!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a wedding gift, my mother-in-law decided to get us a videographer and Frank came highly recommended from one of her friends. Although Frank had already committed to shooting an out-of-town wedding the day after ours, he agreed to make the time for us during both our rehearsal and wedding day - and were we ever glad he did! We were so pleased with the final product - we felt as if we were starring in a wedding movie, not just participants in a 'cheesy' wedding video.

• Wedding: 08/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Frank was great. He listened to what we wanted in our wedding video and gave it to us in a timely manner. The camera shots were professional- the transitions were beautiful and smooth. We are very happy that we went with him as our videographer!

• Wedding: 11/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do we even begin? We know 5 out of 5 in every category seems generous but its true. Frank and Frankie are simply the best. Hiring 17 Video Productions will be the best investment you make ... guaranteed. They are really worth every penny. They exceeded all our expectations.

For our initial meeting, Frank was willing to meet us at a place and time most convenient for us. He was able to answer all our questions, give us pricing and also show us examples of his work in the past. We were immediately blown away and since then he has only added to his equipment capabilities!

He will guide you every step of the way and always be there to answer questions. We met with him before the wedding to give him our itinerary and make sure everything was covered. Frank and Frankie even came to our rehearsal to get familiar with the church and shoot extra footage! Above and beyond our package! Day of the wedding they were absolutely terrific. Got what they needed without any hiccups or getting in the way whatsoever. It was an absolute pleasure.

Depending on the timing of the wedding, it may be a few months before receiving the final movie but believe us, it is well worth the wait. Check out their videos to see for yourself ... top notch work! We got to pick the songs and pick personalized photos for our DVD cover.

Oh and how can we forget ... after we had some issues with our photographer, Frank even offered to use still frames from the video in case we couldn't get our proofs. They are willing to do anything and everything to make your experience perfect.

Hire Frank and Frankie at 17 Video Productions. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010