East Aurora, East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Two Palm Films

Two Palm Films is a videography service in East Aurora, New York. We are passionate about people, films and weddings. Combining his passions he created his film business to capture important life memories.

We document your special moments, thoughts, love, venue, decor and more. Two Palm Films captures, edits and produces quality films so that you can relive your wedding day for years to come. We can film your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. We are dedicated to each couple and capturing your unique day, style and personality. Two Palm Films videography services include:

• Additional hours

3 Reviews for Two Palm Films

• Alison

Alison · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, highly recommend!

We met with Ryan & Sarah prior to our wedding day and felt so comfortable with them. The day of our wedding we had Ryn & Matt who were absolutely amazing. We wanted the moments captured without being smothered and I barely noticed they were there! Our sneak peek and 6 minute video made us feel like we were reliving our wedding day and all those special moments all over again! I’m so thankful I found Two Palm Films, THANK YOU just isn’t enough!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Bobbie · Married on 06/30/2018

I couldn’t be happier

If I could give Ryan and Sarah, 10 stars, I would. We went into our wedding not sure if we wanted a videographer. We had been to other weddings where the videographer was constantly in your face and we felt like it may take away from people having authentic fun. However, this was not the case with Two Palm Films. From the moment Sarah and Ryan walked into the salon, everything went smoothly. They captured great moments without being invasive. They were also there whenever we needed them, even outside the realm of videography. My husband called Sarah his “wedding lifesaver.” When we saw our guests in the days following the wedding, they complimented how warm and inviting Sarah and Ryan were and how they even helped them with little things.

It’s been a year since we’ve been married and every time we watch the video, we both cry all the tears. They truly captured the day perfectly. I’m so glad we chose them and would do it all over again.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Michael

Michael Deeb Weaver · Married on 09/23/2017

Best Videographers EVER!

When planning a wedding, hiring a great videographer is the single most important thing to do. Ryan and Sarah are simply incredible, wonderful people who happen to ALSO be the best videography team around. My husband and I hired Two Palm Films for our wedding back in September 2017, knowing that video of our wedding was hugely important to us. We knew we wanted to work with people who would take care of our needs and get all the footage we wanted to be able to look back on, but also people who we would get along with and were fun to be around. After all, we figured that since we would be sharing a large part of our day with them, we'd better like them!

Right from our first phone call, we felt assured that we had made a good choice. We were able to communicate what moments were essential to have on video, and then we kind of left the rest of it up to the professionals. Let me tell you, they knew what they were doing! On the day of our wedding, Ryan bounced effortlessly between both sides of our Airbnb to get footage of us getting ready, was there to capture our first look, worked effortlessly with our photographer to get some staged shots, and documented our entire ceremony and reception. Everything seemed so easy - there were times I forgot he was there, and even the staged shots seemed natural and not fussy.

Once we got our finished video, we were flabbergasted at how Ryan and Sarah were able to encapsulate our (admittedly very long) day into a gorgeous, meaningful, perfect package. We have watched our video thousands of times since then. Everything was finished and sent to us quickly, and we love showing it off. They captured all the big moments, but somehow managed to also get so many tiny details that when we watch our video, we feel like we're being transported back in time and experiencing the day all over again. Best decision ever. I recommend Two Palm Films to everyone I know who is getting married. Great footage, great quality, and great people!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Two Palm Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• East Aurora East Aurora, NY, 14052 See on map