Vanity's Lavish Events & Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My wife and I were felt lucky to have Vanity be our wedding planner. From the moment my wife (Maggie) meet her, she was happy and felt comfortable around her. She provided ideas on things that made the preparing for our wedding more enjoyable. We highly recommend her for any endeavors and her knowledge of wedding planning. Thumbs up for Vanity!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32810

Turning Your Imagination Into Reality!

Vanity's Lavish Events is an Orlando wedding and event planning, decor rental and design company known for turning imagination into reality.

We are a full service events company providing services from wedding & event planning to amazing floral design, lavish fabric designs . Let Vanity's Lavish Events take care of all your wedding  details contact us today.

We have now partnered with Orlando's Got Talent for all your entertainment needs. Who can beat that!

Pnone: 321-209-2257          Email: Vanityslavishevents@gmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 2
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
I recently worked with Vanity and her staff on a wedding reception and was impressed with her quality of service and attention to detail. She is very professional and friendly. Vanity helped the event run smoothly and also made sure the venue decor was visually stunning and gorgeous. She is great at communicating with all the vendors to ensure the night will be a success. I would definitely recommend her to any bride for their wedding or any person for their event.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Vanity's Lavish Events & Design is a wedding Planner from Central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Daytona, Kissimmee , and Melbourne. Vanity's Lavish Events & Design is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in event planning, event decor, and event design for Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate