Vanity's Lavish Events & Design

Vanity's Lavish Events & Design

Turning Your Imagination Into Reality!

Orlando, FL 32810 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Partial Planning
About Us

Vanity's Lavish Events is an Orlando wedding and event planning, decor rental and design company known for turning imagination into reality.

We are a full service events company providing services from wedding & event planning to amazing floral design, lavish fabric designs and more. Let Vanity's Lavish Events take care of all your wedding  details contact us today.

Pnone: 321-209-2257          Email: Vanityslavishevents@gmail.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were felt lucky to have Vanity be our wedding planner. From the moment my wife (Maggie) meet her, she was happy and felt comfortable around her. She provided ideas on things that made the preparing for our wedding more enjoyable. We highly recommend her for any endeavors and her knowledge of wedding planning. Thumbs up for Vanity!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
Vanity's Lavish Events & Design is a wedding Planner from Central Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Daytona, Kissimmee , and Melbourne. Vanity's Lavish Events & Design is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in event planning, event decor, and event design for Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate
321-209-2257
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment