ultrabod.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew I needed some serious help when my daughter got engaged and I started looking for Mother ofTthe Bride dresses earlier this year. I hired Linda to help me shed 20 lbs so that I could look my absolute BEST as the Mother of The Bride. My new found weight lose and healthy lifestyle (I don't call it a diet) even encouraged my husband (the Father of The Bride) to start his own exercise program and loose 20 lbsl! It has been a pleasure working out with Linda, she keeps me focused, pushes me when I need it and and most importantly makes working out FUN. I have received dozens of compliments from my daughter's friends, family and co-workers on my new "look". I have continued my workout sessions with Linda to ensure I keep my new slim and buff figure!! No More Fat Clothes!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
New Hope, PA 18938
BLOG

Look you best on your special day!

I am a certified Personal Fitness Trainer and Nutritional Designer/Consultant. I will get you in the best possible shape you can be before your Big Day!  I use a variety of techniques and equipment, including yoga, TRX suspension, bands and light weights. I train couples, and teach a variety of fitness classes (think about your wedding ... read more

I am a certified Personal Fitness Trainer and Nutritional Designer/Consultant. I will get you in the best possible shape you can be before your Big Day!  I use a variety of techniques and equipment, including yoga, TRX suspension, bands and light weights. I train couples, and teach a variety of fitness classes (think about your wedding party)

As a Nutritional Counselor, I will work with you to make sure you get the correct portions and nutrients. Vegetarian? No problem, so am I! Special dietary needs or food allergies? Not an issue. I will make sure you eat right and lose weight with my nutrition program.

Here's what past clients have said:

"Working out with Linda is as rewarding as it is fun. She tailors workouts to your specific needs and fitness goals and, best of all, listens to you to develop a program that is right for you. Linda incorporates different types of exercise, so working out never gets boring."  S.F.

"I've been working out with Linda for almost 2 years now. She has motivated me in countless ways. She has helped me make dramatic physical changes and has educated me on smart nutritional choices. Linda is always very prompt and keeps the workouts fresh. I never dreamed I could look and feel this good!" E.P.

+/- read less