Tracey Joy Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tracey is AMAZING! We did an engagement session and our wedding photos with her. We met with four photographers when we were trying to pick one. Some of the other photographers we met with were a little cheaper than Tracey, but we're so glad we went with Tracey. Totally worth it.

Tracey did the perfect mix of candid and staged shots for us. For our engagement pictures, she drove about 30 minutes out of the cities so that we could take them at the house I'd grown up in. It really made the photos even more meaningful. It was raining for the whole shoot but Tracey was 100% on-task and committed to getting pictures for us. It ended up being really fun. The pictures turned out amazing, even in the rain!

The wedding photos were even more amazing! The ceremony photos turned out great. And after the ceremony, Tracey wrangled all the relatives for several big group pictures with ease. And it was A LOT of people!

We had rain on the wedding day too. Tracey was willing to keep taking pictures of the wedding party in the rain as long as we were game. At her brilliant suggestion, we took some couple shots during the reception (after the rain had passed) too. I never would've thought to ask for those pictures, and they turned out to be the best ones.

Tracey was super quick with the turn around too. She had sneak peeks of both our engagement photos and our wedding photos posted to Facebook within hours of the event! Full photos came less than 3 weeks later!

I highly recommend Tracey for her professionalism, upbeat attitude, and amazing talent!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
730 Stinson Blvd., Ste. 270, Minneapolis, MN 55413
BLOG

Capturing the details you planned and the moments you never could.

Telling your story and capturing all of the moments and details!  Elegant, creative and affordable wedding photography by Tracey Dwight, Lead Photographer.

My goal for the wedding day is to help the bride and groom feel as natural and comfortable as possible.  I work with you to create a list of must have photos for the wedding day; I understand how important it is to you and your family to have those posed photos.  That being said, I absolutely love the photojournalistic side of my job.  I love capturing the moments: the smiles, the tears, all of the raw emotion.  Those are the images that will last a lifetime.  Even when styles have changed, those moments are timeless.

Please e-mail me at traceyjoyphotography@gmail.com to set up a time to talk more about your wedding day!  I can't wait to hear from you!

+/- read less