Tracey Joy Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tracey did both our engagement and wedding photos, and she is the best - the proof is in the proofs! She made us feel so comfortable and truly captured who we are in our photos. She also captured moments, of us and of our friends and family at the wedding, that we couldn't have even imagined! We just got our photos and I can't believe how amazing they are. Better than I even hoped - thanks to Tracey! Your day and all its memories - especially the one's you don't see - are guaranteed to be captured in the most incredible way through Tracey's photos. Also - we used her Photo Booth at our wedding and it was a HIT!Tracey did both our engagement and wedding photos, and she is the best - the proof is in the proofs! She made us feel so comfortable and truly captured who we are in our photos. She also captured moments, of us and of our friends and family at the wedding, that we couldn't have even imagined! We just got our photos and I can't believe how amazing they are. Better than I even hoped - thanks to Tracey! Your day and all its memories - especially the one's you don't see - are guaranteed to be captured in the most incredible way through Tracey's photos. Also - we used her Photo Booth at our wedding and it was a HIT!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
LOCATION
730 Stinson Blvd., Ste. 270, Minneapolis, MN 55413
BLOG

Capturing the details you planned and the moments you never could.

Telling your story and capturing all of the moments and details!  Elegant, creative and affordable wedding photography by Tracey Dwight, Lead Photographer.

My goal for the wedding day is to help the bride and groom feel as natural and comfortable as possible.  I work with you to create a list of must have photos for the wedding day; I understand how important it is to you and your family to have those posed photos.  That being said, I absolutely love the photojournalistic side of my job.  I love capturing the moments: the smiles, the tears, all of the raw emotion.  Those are the images that will last a lifetime.  Even when styles have changed, those moments are timeless.

Please e-mail me at traceyjoyphotography@gmail.com to set up a time to talk more about your wedding day!  I can't wait to hear from you!

+/- read less