The Wishing Well Florist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Shell
10/21/2012

Where to begin? The Wishing Well Florist did a spectacular job with all of the floral arrangements for our wedding and reception. On every level, Heidi exceeded my expectations. From the first time I met with her, when I was unsure about how everything would come together since I did not have a ‘clear’ vision, she was reassuring, helpful, thoughtful, creative and so friendly. She listened to my ideas and thoughts and then followed up with suggestions. In the end we (she) achieved an amazingly elegant and stunningly beautiful environment. My family, friends, and I still marvel at how nice everything looked – she is so attentive to even the smallest details. Her knowledge and experience were only exceeded by her ‘heart’ and passion for her work. It is so difficult to articulate everything Heidi did. What I can say again is that Heidi and her team at The Wishing Well Florist exceeded any expectations we had for our wedding flowers! I absolutely loved my bouquet, and my sisters were thrilled with theirs as well. Our mothers and a grandmother were pleased with their wrist corsages, too. The centerpieces and other floral décor were all magnificent. I would absolutely recommend The Wishing Well Florist without hesitation, and I would certainly use them again if I have an event to plan.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2443 W. 16th Street, Chicago, IL 60608

Each wedding is special and every bride and groom unique. The flower decor at a wedding should reflect the style and taste of the wedding couple. We offer you our creative eye to capture what you and your fiance are envisioning on this memorable day. Whether you have 20 guests or 200, we handle all of your floral needs for that special day, and we pride ourselves on all the unique details we bring together. Our flower arrangements are guaranteed fresh on the day of your wedding and your satisfaction is our priority!

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
The Wishing Well Florist is a wedding florist from Chicagoland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago western suburbs, Chicago northwest suburbs, and Chicago northern suburbs. The Wishing Well Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding flowers