The Times Square Orchestra

The Times Square Orchestra

Your full service dance band.

3 Woodoak Place
Garden City, NY 11530 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...
About Us

The Times Square Orchestra is an 8-Piece orchestra complete with horn section, full percussion & 4 lead vocalists to cover all styles of music.

TSO is one of the Tri-State's most sought after wedding bands, offering the elegance and sophistication of an orchestra, with the excitement and performance of a high energy rock & dance band.

Entertaining on Long Island, New York, Manhattan, New Jersey, Westchester & Connecticut.

From Big Band to Club Dance, We've Got It Covered!

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Times Square Orchestra is the best dance band in the NY area. Music was the most important thing to me at my wedding reception (I am a musician and had many musician friend guests), and I researched and interviewed over a dozen bands - including those who like to throw celebrity names around in an attempt to impress the uninformed. I went with Times Square because their sound is fantastic, their singers are top-notch, and they have a really fun performance energy that no other band I saw could touch. I’ve never seen a dance floor fill up so fast, and stay full for the entire night! They played every style of music perfectly (including special requests), and everyone is still talking about how amazing the band was and how, “we really knew how to throw a great party.”

All of their great reviews are well deserved - they couldn’t have been better or nicer to work with. You can’t go wrong with the Times Square Orchestra!

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
Services Used: Band
516-292-2500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards