The Posh Knot

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

I do not know where to begin to describe how amazing Johnique and the Posh Knot team are!! Professionalism, Timely responses, Great Attitudes, Commitment to the Brides Vision, Supportive, Great Recommendations, Thoughtful and Patient. I worked with Johnique for over a year as I planned my wedding and thanks to her I had the most fun planning my wedding! She was on top of everything and really worked to make sure that everyone involved was on the same page. I appreciated her warm spirit and kind words as well as her go get them attitude that assured me that the job would always get done. I cannot say enough about the Posh Knot and I would recommend them to anyone who asked!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 126633 , San Diego, CA 92112
BLOG

Beautifully Packaged Events Tied Tightly With a Posh Knot

The Posh Knot is an upscale full service event planning firm ran by bestfriends of 15 years Johnique Woods and Cerita. The Posh Knot specializes in wedding planning, design, social and corporate events. Through sophisticated style, unique creativity and precise planning The Posh Knot offers a level of service that is unmatched.

... read more