Pawcatuck, CT

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I looked all over New Orleans for a unique, fun Photo Booth that didn't just have boring, wrinkled black curtains and FINALLY found the perfect company to work with - MYSTIC PHOTO BOOTH. Jana and Chris are the best - incredibly helpful, gave us a wonderful price for our package, professional, kind - everything rolled into one. My only regret is that I didn't hire Jana to take our actual wedding photos - I just saw that she has a site and they would have come out much better than the company we hired!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MYSTIC PHOTO BOOTH FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Pawcatuck, CT 06379

The Mystic PhotoBooth Co.

The Mystic PhotoBooth Co. is a local, family run business based in Mystic, CT and serves southern New England.

The Mystic PhotoBooth Co.

Our elegantly styled booths were designed specifically for the wedding market.  Our booths are luxuriously sized to accomodate more than a few guests.  We believe that when it comes to photobooth-fun less is definately not more.

Each booking includes up to five hours of unlimited uses, printed photo strips for your guests, high resolution images, and tons of fun!  Double prints and scrapbook options are also available.

We look forward to working with you to add some fun to your event.

Please take the time to view our website.  Feel free to call or email with any questions, for a custom package quote, or to schedule a meeting.

Best Wishes!