The Loom at Cotton Mill Place

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I used the loom for our reception and ceremony and couldn't have found a better match. From the moment I walked in, I knew this was the place I would get married. From the beginning stages of planning all the way to the wedding day Jeannie, the wedding coordinator for The Loom, was a dream! She helped me with the huge details as well as the small ones and gave me lots of wonderful feedback throughout my wedding planning journey. The Loom did everything needed to make my wedding day go off without a hitch. We were so impressed with how professional their staff is and how quick they flipped the room for our reception. I am forever thankful for how wonderful my family and I were treated and how every single one of our accommodations were met. The owners are so sweet and all costs are upfront so you don't have to worry about hidden cost down the road. You cannot go wrong if you use The Loom for your wedding day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
300 South Street, Simpsonville, SC 29681
The Loom is a remarkable venue located in Simpsonville, South Carolina. Only a short drive from downtown Greenville, we offer personal, attentive service as part of every event. Dean and Cindy Cox, owners, and their staff are on hand for each function & happy to assist with event planning and event setup. Located in the former Woodside Cotton Mill, the Loom boasts 6,000 feet of fully renovated hardwood floors along with distinctive lighting and hanging lanterns unique to the event sector. We would love to meet you and show you how the Loom can be transformed into the venue that you are looking for!

+/- read less