The Lange Farm

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My wedding was absolutely amazing due to this venue. Whitney was amazing and made my every vision real. I couldn't ask for a better ceremony or reception, and all my guests were amazed at the beauty of the venue! Thank you Lange Farm!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
33520 Lange Farm Road, Dade City, FL 33525

For the perfect setting with every detail in place, there is no wedding destination quite like The Garden House at Lange Farm. Tucked privately away on acres of sweeping panoramas, this place of elegant grandeur and Victorian charm features the personal touches and romantic details that make your wedding uncommonly special and distinctively yours. Only 15 minutes from New Tampa and 30 minutes from downtown, yet a quiet, exclusive world away.

Contact us at 352-588-4633 for more information.

+/- read less