The Lange Farm

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The Lange Farm is a spectacular venue. I was married at the antique barn area. I was going for that country cottage chic look, and it was perfect. A very romantic venue for a romantic day. Whitney from The Lange Farm was great to work with. She helped me coordinate the tables, seating chart, and linens, and made sure all my items where hung in the tree for the Ceremony. I would suggest getting a wedding planner for the day to setup your decor, since you are responsible for that. The Tables and chairs are included in the price of the Ceremony Site/Reception site, so that will save a ton of money. Everything was perfect! I couldn't of asked for a more perfect day. The venue is stunning, and I fell in love once I stepped on the property. I didn't have to look at any other venues. Top notch venue and service. 5 Stars!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
33520 Lange Farm Road, Dade City, FL 33525

For the perfect setting with every detail in place, there is no wedding destination quite like The Garden House at Lange Farm. Tucked privately away on acres of sweeping panoramas, this place of elegant grandeur and Victorian charm features the personal touches and romantic details that make your wedding uncommonly special and distinctively you rs. Only 15 minutes from New Tampa and 30 minutes from downtown, yet a quiet, exclusive world away.

Contact us at 352-588-4633 for more information.

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
PROS I KNOW (80)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)