The Hazlehurst House

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Erin
11/08/2014

My wedding reception was held at The Hazlehurst House on November 8th. My worst nightmare came true 3 months prior to my wedding…..my original reception venue would not be built in time after numerous promises otherwise. I called and spoke to Ashley at the Hazlehurst house who I automatically felt comfortable and confident with. Within a few hours of speaking to her she helped my re-plan my entire reception and menu. The Hazlehurst house was so accommodating and welcoming to me and my family. Ashley is extremely organized and responsive. She kept an open communication with me the entire time and I knew when I showed up to the reception that everything would be taken care of as I had 100% confidence that she would make it perfect. The food was wonderful, the staff was very friendly and professional to me and my guests and everyone complimented the venue and its charm. Thank you Hazlehurst House, Ashley and team.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
77 Sloan Street, McDonough, GA 30253

Ideal for a beautiful garden wedding, a romantic ballroom reception or an elegant courtyard affair!

Indulge yourself in luxury as you surround yourself with lush gardens and a natural backdrop of rich history and exquisite beauty. The Hazlehurst House is the perfect setting for enchanted weddings and unforgettable receptions. Whether you desire a charming and romantic outdoor garden affair or a more sophisticated, fantasy-inspir ed soiree in our luxurious ballroom and veranda, our highly trained event specialists will assist you in realizing the wedding of your dreams. Allow us to take care of all the details, leaving you to enjoy the most important day of your life.
Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)