The Green Kangaroo

Peru, IN 46970 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
About Us

Infuse your unique personality into your wedding stationery with one of TGK’s artful, one-of-a-kind wedding invitation designs.

Inspired by a beloved American author, Judy Blume, The Green Kangaroo ("TGK" for short) celebrates self-expression. Our creative, unique wedding invitations are completely customizable so the end result is totally original, just like you!

We thoughtfully create each of our design concepts into a full, coordinating series of wedding stationery products.  Save the Date Cards, Wedding Invitations, Ceremony Programs, Reception Menus, Table Numbers, Place Cards, Favor Tags, even Bridal Shower and Rehearsal Dinner invitations.  And when your wedding day has past, we have the perfect matching thank you notes to send your guests a heartfelt message of gratitude.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found TGK through the wedding website template we selected from WeddingWire. It was exactly the design we had been looking for so we were really happy to find both a website and the invitations in one shot. I had a few questions about quantity and colors/fonts ahead of filling out my order and the 'Roo Crew (love the name, too!) answered them all by email very promptly.

The proof process was really easy and helpful, too. I had some random requests about background color and saturation. Based on my feedback on the first draft they provided me with 2 different options that incorporated my comments with their expertise, which allowed me to visualize what I wanted better. The turnaround time was super fast and when the invites, accessory card, and return postcard arrived shortly after finalizing the order I was even more impressed with the final product than I expected. I can't wait to send these beautiful invites out to our family and friends!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Invitations
Endorsements
The Green Kangaroo is a fabulous printing company with a quality product and exception customer service! Every time we've had the opportunity to work with them, we've been impressed.
The Green Kangaroo is a wedding invitation and custom design studio from Cary, NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and and ship our unique wedding invitations nationwide. The Green Kangaroo is a professional wedding invitation and stationery company that has been part of the national wedding industry for over 11 years. We specialize in creating modern and unique wedding invitations that are one-of-a-kind. We also enjoy designing custom wedding invitations, wedding signs, bridal shower invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding programs, reception menus & table stationery and so much more
888-845-4845
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards