The Gown Shop

The Gown Shop

At the heart of The Gown Shop experience, just like the wedding itself, is the bride.

122 South Main Street
Suite 320
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

The Gown Shop is focused on providing simple yet elegant wedding gowns in a welcoming, enjoyable environment. When you make an appointment at The Gown Shop, the store and our attention is all yours. The shop will be closed to other customers during your appointment so that we can focus on finding you the perfect gown. You’ll feel cozy and at home, play dress up with our bridal stylists, and leave feeling like you had the best time and bought the best dress.

Bridal Gown Designers: Amy Kuschel, Carol-Hannah, Caroline DeVillo, Fancy NY, Ivy & Aster, Lula Kate, Lea-Ann Belter, Magdalena Gmyr, Modern Trousseau, Sarah Seven and Theia White Collection.

Accessory Designers: Sara Gabriel Veiling & Headpieces, Haute Bride, Untamed Petals, Benjamin Adams Shoes, Hey Lady Shoes and Hattie Mae Jewelry.

Our more traditional gowns start around $2000 and reach up to $4500. We also have fabulous short & tea-length frocks starting at $1000.

LOCATION:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'll start with saying, I had visited 3 other bridal shops before visiting the gown shop, and I am confident it would have been my only visit, had it been my first.

Audrey was amazing with finding my dress - her experience, ability to visualize your want, and calm demeanor made for an unforgettable experience.

Everyone raved to me that dress shopping was their favorite part. This was not the case for me... Everything I tried on was stiff, heavy,
blinged or just not the classic timeless romantic gown I had somewhat in my mind... Until the Gown Shop! I quickly fell in love with the dress shopping experience & liked multiple dresses, until I tried on the one I LOVE!

Audrey helped me get in & out of each dress, and we had our own suite to try gowns on...quite different from other shops I had visited.

The shop felt like what you always want, you are pampered and doted on...you truly feel like a bride & have NO pressure to buy, although we did buy at the first visit.

I can't thank Audrey enough for treating me so well & helping me find the gown that I'll marry my man in!

If I can tell any bride anything from my experiences this far, it is to go to just The Gown Shop...it will not disappoint!

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
The Gown Shop is a wedding gown boutique from Ann Arbor, Michigan. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, Ohio, and Canada. The Gown Shop is a professional wedding bridal shop that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 2.5 years. We specialize in high-end wedding gowns
734-834-4696
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards