The Gown Shop

The Gown Shop

At the heart of The Gown Shop experience, just like the wedding itself, is the bride.

122 South Main Street
Suite 320
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

The Gown Shop is focused on providing simple yet elegant wedding gowns in a welcoming, enjoyable environment. When you make an appointment at The Gown Shop, the store and our attention is all yours. The shop will be closed to other customers during your appointment so that we can focus on finding you the perfect gown. You’ll feel cozy and at home, play dress up with our bridal stylists, and leave feeling like you had the best time and bought the best dress.

Bridal Gown Designers: Amy Kuschel, Carol-Hannah, Caroline DeVillo, Fancy NY, Ivy & Aster, Lula Kate, Lea-Ann Belter, Magdalena Gmyr, Modern Trousseau, Sarah Seven and Theia White Collection.

Accessory Designers: Sara Gabriel Veiling & Headpieces, Haute Bride, Untamed Petals, Benjamin Adams Shoes, Hey Lady Shoes and Hattie Mae Jewelry.

Our more traditional gowns start around $2000 and reach up to $4500. We also have fabulous short & tea-length frocks starting at $1000.

LOCATION:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both associates I dealt with were professional, very friendly, attentive and extremely helpful. My experience was nothing but enjoyable, which is worth mentioning because I wasn't really looking forward to the outing - I detest trying on clothes! Yet, they made me feel completely relaxed, comfortable, and made a memorable day for me. I know my bridal party greatly appreciated and approved of the service that day as well.

Absolutely and highly recommend - excellent service.

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Courtney
1 Review
The Gown Shop is a wedding gown boutique from Ann Arbor, Michigan. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, Ohio, and Canada. The Gown Shop is a professional wedding bridal shop that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 2.5 years. We specialize in high-end wedding gowns
734-834-4696
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards