The Gown Shop

The Gown Shop

At the heart of The Gown Shop experience, just like the wedding itself, is the bride.

122 South Main Street
Suite 320
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

The Gown Shop is focused on providing simple yet elegant wedding gowns in a welcoming, enjoyable environment. When you make an appointment at The Gown Shop, the store and our attention is all yours. The shop will be closed to other customers during your appointment so that we can focus on finding you the perfect gown. You’ll feel cozy and at home, play dress up with our bridal stylists, and leave feeling like you had the best time and bought the best dress.

Bridal Gown Designers: Amy Kuschel, Carol-Hannah, Caroline DeVillo, Fancy NY, Ivy & Aster, Lula Kate, Lea-Ann Belter, Magdalena Gmyr, Modern Trousseau, Sarah Seven and Theia White Collection.

Accessory Designers: Sara Gabriel Veiling & Headpieces, Haute Bride, Untamed Petals, Benjamin Adams Shoes, Hey Lady Shoes and Hattie Mae Jewelry.

Our more traditional gowns start around $2000 and reach up to $4500. We also have fabulous short & tea-length frocks starting at $1000.

LOCATION:

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I said "YES!" to the dress at The Gown Shop and I couldn't be more excited!!

My mom and I made the trip to Ann Arbor a couple weeks ago to try on wedding dresses and we are both SO happy with our experience.

Audrey is awesome!!
Right from the beginning of the appointment, I felt like she "got me". I loved that she took time to ask me questions about how I wanted to look on my wedding day and to better understand my fashion personality.

Every dress she brought me to try on was BEAUTIFUL.
Honestly, I would have been happy in any dress in the store... That's how great the selection is!

I only tried on a total of 7 wedding dresses and without hesitation purchased my wedding gown (Nicole Miller).
It was the first gown I tried on!
When it's the "one".... You just know :)

I love TGS, it has that intimate, boutique feel with outstanding one-on-one customer service. Audrey was a joy to work with and the bridal boutique is simply elegant.

If you're looking for a wedding dress, I highly recommend checking out The Gown Shop... You'll be so happy you did!

Thank you TGS!

-Lauren Mulder

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
The Gown Shop is a wedding gown boutique from Ann Arbor, Michigan. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, Ohio, and Canada. The Gown Shop is a professional wedding bridal shop that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 2.5 years. We specialize in high-end wedding gowns
734-834-4696
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards