The Beachhouse Restaurant

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 60
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Are you looking for the perfect place to make your beach wedding magical? We are located on Bradenton Beach on the Gulf of Mexico, where our white sugar-sand beaches and spectacular sunsets are the ideal setting for your special day!

For more information on booking and pricing, contact The BeachHouse Special Events Coordinator

Shawn Rhoton ~ srhoton@chilesgroup.com
941-779-2222

We look forward to working with you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with The Beachhouse was a dream come true in the wedding world. Other than the location being out of this world, the backdrop was dreamy for all of my wedding photos. Shawn and Jamie at The Beachhouse are the sweetest most professional and helpful people a bride to be could hope for. If you are a girl who loves the beach I am telling you this is the BEST and most affordable place. I wish I could do it all over again once a month and that is coming from a girl who dreaded the wedding planning part!

• Wedding: 04/22/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Endorsements
What a great place to have your wedding and reception! The staff is excellent, very helpful and professional. The food is great too! I highly recommend them to many of my clients looking for the perfect beach venue.
The Beachhouse Restaurant is a wedding Venue from Tampa FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Anna Maria Island, Bradenton, and Sarasota. The Beachhouse Restaurant is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Tampa, FL wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Beach Weddings, Events, Receptions, outdoor events, full service day of event coordination
941-779-2222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards