Tasha Owen Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tryg
05/09/2015

Absolutely loved the energy of Tasha and Tom Owen, their photos were spectacular, and they made our guests feel instantly comfortable and able to relax to take the photos. Would love to work with them again!!

Tasha Owen Photography responded with the following comments:

Your wedding had such unique details... and you and your bride are so creative! I do indeed think we made a great team. Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Tacoma, WA 98406
 Seems I can't recall when there hasn’t been a camera in my hand, or images floating around in my head. There is no doubt as a child that my parents had wished they had never given me the Super 8 movie camera... I bugged them constantly for film! But, I can't draw to save my life, so if I wanted to create pictures... well photography was going to ... read more
 Seems I can't recall when there hasn’t been a camera in my hand, or images floating around in my head. There is no doubt as a child that my parents had wished they had never given me the Super 8 movie camera... I bugged them constantly for film! But, I can't draw to save my life, so if I wanted to create pictures... well photography was going to be the road.
Photography has been a wonderful adventure, from Texas, to Los Angeles and many locations in between. But the direction that photography has taken me now has given me a revived passion. Weddings... who would have thought that 5 years ago I would embark on Wedding photography? Definitely not me. Guess it goes to show you never know what might be around the next bend. What started as something I thought I would "just try" has turned into a full time love affair.
My husband Tom is an amazing photographer and we have been working together for 25 years. He is the yin to my yang and makes every wedding technically run so smoothly. If it rains I know that lighting gear is but a moment away and will be set up in no time at all. He'll be there to lend a hand putting on boutonnières (which I might add he has become very good at), or maybe unloading a new piece of furniture into a field, then with the heart of an artist, pick up a camera and create wonderful photos. Yep... he is the man in my book!
We love what we do and have a strong commitment to make sure that the photos reflect not only our style, but also more importantly your style. This is your day, not a Tasha Owen photo shoot. I find cues on your vision from the kind of flowers you chose to the song for your first dance. There is no formula, some wedding parties want to jump in the air, others wouldn't dream of it, some grooms will whisk their bride up in his arms; another will quietly sneak a kiss to her cheek. I kind of chuckle at the thought of ever telling anyone to "smile". Weddings just happen... and that is what I LOVE the best!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Tasha Owen Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle-Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Puget Sound, Pacific Northwest, and Washington. Tasha Owen Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Seattle-Tacoma wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic Wedding Photography