Tasha Owen Photography

Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
01/31/2015

I knew I was going to love working with Tasha and her husband Tom the moment we met them! In our first meeting we went over what my husband and I wanted to feel like on our wedding day and then took a look at some of her pictures and I was blown away by the talent that Tasha has for capturing moments. She had beautiful pictures full of life and just ozzing with memories captured in print. There was no need to even look at other photographers, we just knew they were the ones we wanted to be there with us on our wedding day.

On the day of Tasha made both my husband and I feel so comfortable and she made me feel beautiful. I was laughing and having fun in front of the camera and just had a blast. They made everything so special and we felt at ease with them.

When we received the pictures we got to relive one of the best days and it was unbelievable how perfect her pictures were. My husband and I feel very lucky to be able to work with her, and we have our pictures to remember our perfect day!

I highly recommend Tasha, she is fun, fabulous and full of life, and her pictures reflect that!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Tacoma, WA 98406
 Seems I can't recall when there hasn’t been a camera in my hand, or images floating around in my head. There is no doubt as a child that my parents had wished they had never given me the Super 8 movie camera... I bugged them constantly for film! But, I can't draw to save my life, so if I wanted to create pictures... well photography was going to b e the road.
Photography has been a wonderful adventure, from Texas, to Los Angeles and many locations in between. But the direction that photography has taken me now has given me a revived passion. Weddings... who would have thought that 5 years ago I would embark on Wedding photography? Definitely not me. Guess it goes to show you never know what might be around the next bend. What started as something I thought I would "just try" has turned into a full time love affair.
My husband Tom is an amazing photographer and we have been working together for 25 years. He is the yin to my yang and makes every wedding technically run so smoothly. If it rains I know that lighting gear is but a moment away and will be set up in no time at all. He'll be there to lend a hand putting on boutonnières (which I might add he has become very good at), or maybe unloading a new piece of furniture into a field, then with the heart of an artist, pick up a camera and create wonderful photos. Yep... he is the man in my book!
We love what we do and have a strong commitment to make sure that the photos reflect not only our style, but also more importantly your style. This is your day, not a Tasha Owen photo shoot. I find cues on your vision from the kind of flowers you chose to the song for your first dance. There is no formula, some wedding parties want to jump in the air, others wouldn't dream of it, some grooms will whisk their bride up in his arms; another will quietly sneak a kiss to her cheek. I kind of chuckle at the thought of ever telling anyone to "smile". Weddings just happen... and that is what I LOVE the best!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Tasha Owen Photography is a wedding photographer from Seattle-Tacoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Puget Sound, Pacific Northwest, and Washington. Tasha Owen Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Seattle-Tacoma wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic Wedding Photography