Tania Lezak Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having Tania photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions I made while planning. From initially contacting her through the beautiful finished album, working with her was an absolute pleasure. We had a blast shooting our engagement photos and I could not be happier with the wedding day photos. I receive compliments quite often on how stunning the pictures turned out. There were moments she captured that I had no idea she was even shooting that turned out to be my favorite ones. She blended in perfectly to our day and managed our rather large bridal party with ease. The pictures were so vibrant and the poses were very natural. Photography was a top priority for me and I am confident that I got the absolute best!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19127
BLOG
Tania Lezak is an international award winning photographer, currently accepting wedding and shoots both domestically and internationally. Philadelphia, Boston, New York, and Wilmington, NC all considered local regions. Tania shoots destination weddings all over the world, and has been photographing people for more than 12 years. Current award-w inning member of the AGWPJA (Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association).

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards