Syracuse Makeup Artistry

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I can't say enough great things about Riki (makeup) and Danielle (hair). Being from out of town, both were extremely accommodating setting up trials. The two of them work so wonderfully together. I was hesitant to have my makeup done because I have very sensitive skin with mild rosacea. Riki assured me that the airbrushing would not bother my skin and we would be able to cover the redness. My skin was not irritated at all and everyone raved about my makeup. The entire bridal party was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out and thoroughly enjoyed your company on the "Day of" !! Thank you SO much.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
412 Cayuga St, Syracuse, NY 13204
BLOG

NYS Licensed Esthetician & Professional Makeup Artist

After graduating with a degree in Illustration Photography from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, I took my knowledge of lighting, styling and art and began my career at MAC Cosmetics. I had the privilege of working with some of the most talented artists in the industry. I will always appreciate the extensive training I received from MAC and the artists who helped me refine my skill. I continued my education at Aesthetics Science Institute in 2008 and I am now a Licensed Esthetician. Since 2003, I have focused on building a strong portfolio and a successful freelance career.

I specialize in seamless airbrush makeup application to ensure that your wedding photographs will be timeless forever. I was recently married in 2010 and I fully understand the importance of choosing the best of the best in the wedding industry. It is extremely important to feel comfortable and relaxed around the vendors you choose for your wedding day.

I am so happy to be working in the wedding industry and making people feel flawlessly beautiful on such important days in their lives. I adore each of my brides and I am so lucky to call this my work.

Please contact me for booking information:

www.syracusemakeupartistry.com