Syracuse Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best spray tan I've ever gotten-Riki made my girls and I look totally glowing and fabulous for my wedding day! She is very professional and made everyone feel comfortable-can't beat the price either! Thanks Riki!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
412 Cayuga St, Syracuse, NY 13204
BLOG

NYS Licensed Esthetician & Professional Makeup Artist

After graduating with a degree in Illustration Photography from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, I took my knowledge of lighting, styling and art and began my career at MAC Cosmetics. I had the privilege of working with some of the most talented artists in the industry. I will always appreciate the extensive training I recei ved from MAC and the artists who helped me refine my skill. I continued my education at Aesthetics Science Institute in 2008 and I am now a Licensed Esthetician. Since 2003, I have focused on building a strong portfolio and a successful freelance career.

I specialize in seamless airbrush makeup application to ensure that your wedding photographs will be timeless forever. I was recently married in 2010 and I fully understand the importance of choosing the best of the best in the wedding industry. It is extremely important to feel comfortable and relaxed around the vendors you choose for your wedding day.

I am so happy to be working in the wedding industry and making people feel flawlessly beautiful on such important days in their lives. I adore each of my brides and I am so lucky to call this my work.

Please contact me for booking information:

www.syracusemakeupartistry.com