Gina Tarbell Artistry

Oneonta, NY View map

On location Licensed Hair and Airbrush Make-up. Serving the Catskills, upstate NY and the Hudson Valley

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Melissa
    Melissa Married on 08/24/2019

The best team ever!

I cannot say enough positive things about Gina Tarbell and her team! They did such a beautiful job on my wedding day. Gina was very quick to respond in the planning process and made payment and contract signing very easy. Her prices were very affordable, especially for the great work they did. I am not a big make up person so I was worried about looking too “fake” as I have felt this way as a bridesmaid in friends weddings in the past. Gina was recommended by my wedding planner and I loved that on her website it said “Our style is considered to be more natural. Our goal for all of our brides is to enhance their natural beauty, so that they look and feel like the best version of themselves.” This was exactly what I was looking for and it was executed flawlessly! My hair and make up trial was relaxed and easy at her salon in Oneonta. The make up looked perfect and they were also able to try out a couple of hair styles as I was deciding between a side swept look versus a half up look. My plan had been for my florist to make a flower crown to wear on wedding day. On wedding day the flower crown that my florist provided did not end up being quite what I was expecting, but Gina’s team saved the day! They ended up removing the individual flowers from the crown and individually placing them in my braided half up, half down style. It was a perfect look complemented beautifully by the ethereal make up. I felt beautiful but still myself the whole day and my wedding party looked drop dead gorgeous! They worked with everyone’s skin tone and hair type perfectly. I keep looking back at my wedding photos thinking who are these movie stars? Gina’s team worked quickly and efficiently. They were able to work with my timeline, which included a goat yoga session early morning. I went to them right after the goat yoga session and I was a hot mess with pieces of grass and goat treats still in my hair, but they were still able to work their magic and turn me into a stunning bride! I am so grateful to have had such a caring, talented, and cool group of beauty artists on my wedding day and I cannot recommend them enough. You will NOT regret hiring them!

Gina Tarbell Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing and thoughtful review! Being a part of your wedding day is so important to me, I am so happy to hear about your positive experience. My team and I are so grateful for your kind words. ❤️❤️
    Corryn S. Married on 06/22/2019

Annie is amazing! I felt so beautiful!!

From the first time I spoke with Annie I felt confident that she was the right pick for my wedding day. She is so sweet, patient and talented! I do not wear makeup, so I was pretty clueless and had endless questions for her. She was responsive and informative no matter what my question was! On my wedding day, she was there early to set up and made me feel like the prettiest version of myself! Annie’s work was flawless, even with my smoky eyes, she managed to make it look natural. Annie and Gina are top notch people, and Annies work is just an extension of that. Thank you Gina Tarbell for your recommendation!
    Amy Married on 11/09/2018

Gina is AMAZING! I have never felt so BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE GINA!! I honestly could not say enough good things about her! I have had my hair and make up done so many times in my life but nobody has ever made me feel as beautiful as Gina did. I booked her pretty late after my previous hair/make up artist cancelled and we did not have time for a trial. Despite that, she immediately understood what I wanted and executed it perfectly! She was very communicative, open, and awesome at listening and also giving great feedback. Not only is she amazing at hair and make up but she is just an all around wonderful person. I was definitely feeling the nerves and anxiety on my wedding day but she was so sweet and so calming. She even hung around after I was finished to give my bridesmaids some help and tips with hair and I wished I could have paid her more! You will love her!

Gina Tarbell Artistry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this super flattering review! It was my absolute pleasure to provide you and your sisters with hair and makeup for your wedding day! Lots of love to you and your new husband xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Oneonta, 13820
Location of (Gina Tarbell Artistry)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding