Oneonta, NY 13820 Map · Phone number

About Gina Tarbell Artistry

On location Licensed Hair and Airbrush Make-up. Serving the Catskills, upstate NY and the Hudson Valley

Follow Gina Tarbell Artistry on

Gina Tarbell Artistry 5
Gina Tarbell Artistry 6
Gina Tarbell Artistry 7

Corryn Silon · Married on 06/22/2019

Annie is amazing! I felt so beautiful!!

From the first time I spoke with Annie I felt confident that she was the right pick for my wedding day. She is so sweet, patient and talented! I do not wear makeup, so I was pretty clueless and had endless questions for her. She was responsive and informative no matter what my question was! On my wedding day, she was there early to set up and made me feel like the prettiest version of myself! Annie’s work was flawless, even with my smoky eyes, she managed to make it look natural. Annie and Gina are top notch people, and Annies work is just an extension of that. Thank you Gina Tarbell for your recommendation!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Amy · Married on 11/09/2018

Gina is AMAZING! I have never felt so BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE GINA!! I honestly could not say enough good things about her! I have had my hair and make up done so many times in my life but nobody has ever made me feel as beautiful as Gina did. I booked her pretty late after my previous hair/make up artist cancelled and we did not have time for a trial. Despite that, she immediately understood what I wanted and executed it perfectly! She was very communicative, open, and awesome at listening and also giving great feedback. Not only is she amazing at hair and make up but she is just an all around wonderful person. I was definitely feeling the nerves and anxiety on my wedding day but she was so sweet and so calming. She even hung around after I was finished to give my bridesmaids some help and tips with hair and I wished I could have paid her more! You will love her!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Gina Tarbell Artistry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this super flattering review! It was my absolute pleasure to provide you and your sisters with hair and makeup for your wedding day! Lots of love to you and your new husband xoxo
  • Kristen328

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

Gina wasn't available for my wedding day so I booked Mary, Gina's freelance hairstylist first. I still needed a makeup artist so I asked Gina to keep an eye out for someone, and she came through! I booked Michelle Brown through Gina, and both Mary and Michelle did a wonderful job. We all looked and felt amazing. I definitely recommend Gina's team!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Gina Tarbell Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! Mary and Michelle are such talented ladies, I am lucky to have them on my team, I’m glad you think so too :)

Award

Gina Tarbell Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 9