Suzanne Simmons Photography

Suzanne Simmons Photography

Serving New England and the world with affordable, professional photography services

Steep Falls, ME 04085 | map

Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Hi-Res Images, Prints
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: I find that hand-coloring and toning tends to date an image much faster, so I do not tend to use those techniques in my work.
Experience in various lighting: I have shot in every kind of lighting condition that I can think of. Dark churches where flash is prohibited all the way to bright, full sun and everything in between!
Media Preference: I work primarily with digital.
# of Photographers I typically am the only photographer, but arrangements may be made for up to two assistants to cover the event with me.
Guarantees presence at event: Yes.
Books >1 event per day Certainly not in one day! I also prefer not to book multiple events in one weekend unless they are portrait sessions.
Replacement photographer: I have several photographers that I am good friends with who are only a phone call away. No matter what, your event will be covered!
Equipment Used: I always bring at least double of everything. If you'd like to know specifics about my equipment, feel free to ask!
Back-up Equipment Of course! I always have multiple camera bodies and a plethora of lenses. Better to be over prepared than have to worry!
Charges: During the peak season, from May to October, I offer full day coverage (up to 10 hours). I offer smaller packages for off season weddings.
Shooting Overtime: If you book me for a full day, I will cover your event for up to 10 hours. If, for some reason, you'd like to have coverage beyond that, I would need to provide a customized quote based on your individual needs.
Break Policy: I rarely want to leave the party, so I dare say that I'd be there the entire time! I do request to be provided with the same meal your guests will be served if my services are required for more than four hours so that I have the fuel needed to keep going.
Charges for travel: I will travel within approximately 30 miles of my office without any additional costs. Beyond that, I typically charge a very small price per additional mile to cover my costs.
Availability of Proofs: I typically have a sneak peek of the event on my website and blog within 24 hours of my services finishing. The completed event is normally available within four to six weeks depending on the season.
Initial proofs format: My clients typically see their photographs first on my website and then via a USB drive and/or album depending on what they order.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs The photographs are available on my website for at least a year after the event. That being said, I still have my very first wedding listed on my website so that the couple can easily find their images.
Retains photo copyrights: I reserve the ownership rights, but I do offer my clients the ability to reprint the images for their own use if they order my USB drive.
Reserve publishing rights: Yes.
Digital files or negatives: Yes, they can be purchased from me.
Online Images: Yes, for at least a year.
Albums offered: If you can imagine it, I offer it! My preferred publisher offers everything of large, lay flat style albums to more affordable book-style albums. However, if you discover that you'd rather have a particular album from another company, I can certainly work to make that happen!
Final album completion: Once the client has selected their favorite photos, it will typically take me six to eight weeks to complete the design, provide them with a proof to correct, and then to receive the final album to deliver.
207-650-9365
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards