Studio FBJ Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Overall amazing experience. First of all, RheaClare is insanely prompt at emails. She prepares you well for your trail appointment. I was actually underwelmed with my first trial, but within 12 hours the owner, Joy, called me to reassure me everything would be fine BEFORE my wedding day. She worked with me until I was satisfied and never made me feel like I had to settle on my appearance for my wedding day. The day of the wedding, Joy and Brandi came to our venue and set up on time and got through my bridesmaids and myself right on time! My bridesmaids are pretty girls, but Joy and Brandi made everyone look gorgeous. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. This company is incredible and I suggest you only go with them for your beauty needs for your wedding day!

Studio FBJ Weddings responded with the following comments:

Aww! Thank you so much Molly! We loved working with you! We wish you and your hubby the best!! :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
BLOG

Award Winning Makeup and Hair Styling

With over six years of experience with wedding beauty services, we have worked at hundreds of wedding venues throughout Central & Western Virginia. With Bridal features in over 100 plus wedding publications including print covers and online, we have the experience that you are looking for in your beauty team!

Vote d "Best Makeup Artist 2011"  Richmond Magazine AND

Top 3 Aisle A-Lister by Richmond Magazine 2013

Welcome to Studio FBJ Weddings!

Originally launched as Faces by Joy 2009, we have been providing the area bridal specific Makeup and Hair styling services for 6  years. In 2011, we had the honor of being voted Richmond’s Best Makeup Artist by Richmond Magazine! In 2013, Top Aisle ‘A’ Lister, in Richmond Weddings Magazine! Currently, with a team of over 10 ladies we can assist you at your wedding!

Studio FBJ launched in 2012, providing couture photography services. In 2013, combining both Faces by Joy and Studio FBJ into a 1200 Square foot studio located in the Hanover, Virginia airpark, we continue to provide top level services for our brides and bridal parties including hair and makeup and now- photography services as Studio FBJ Weddings!!

We can take care of your bridal or engagement portraits, or you can work with us for the entire wedding for hair, makeup and photography (the Ultimate Bridal Experience)! Let our team handle your entire day!

We book very quickly for hair and makeup. There are many popular dates and only so many of us to create teams. Do get your contract in as soon as you can with your deposit to secure your date. It is only when we actually have your contract in hand that you will be officially booked.

We look forward to working with you!

*Bridal Consults

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Had the privileged of working a wedding with Joy. She had her hands full with an entire Bridal party and she showed nothing but style, poise, confidence and a fantastic sense of humor. She made everyone look like they had just stepped off the pages of a magazine and her prices were incredible. I wish I could have her at every wedding; she's such a jolt of energy and fun to the event!
Studio FBJ Weddings is a wedding makeup and hair stylist from Richmond, va. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlottesville, Williamsburg, and Petersburg. Studio FBJ Weddings is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair stylist that has been part of the Richmond, VA wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in bridal hair and airbrush makeup on location services