Steven Vance Violin/DJ Package

Steven Vance Violin/DJ Package

Making Your Wedding Music ... Extraordinary !

Pittsburgh, PA | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
About Us

The perfect soundtrack for your Wedding Day with classy live music early and jamming dance later music to send everyone home happy.

Team the finest String Groups, Solo Violinists, Electric Violin, Harpist, Pianist, Jazz Trio or other brilliant live music idea with our professional, polished DJ/MC's and you will have a night to remember.

Advance planning and on-site event coordination let you relax. We won't swing from a chandelier, dress up like Elvis or dance "The Macarena" standing on a table with our shirt off but we will keep the focus where it should be - on you and your guests.

Or book the live music for your Ceremony, Cocktails and/or Dinner only.  We are ready to help.

CLICK HERE to watch our 300 YouTube videos.

Call 724-444-8400 or email stevenvance@stevenvance.com now to tell us

about the Wedding Day you envision so we can make that happen for you.

Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I worked with Steven Vance to secure Crystal Strings Trio for my November 29, 2014 wedding and couldn't have been happier! Both Steven Vance and Crystal Lennartz (the group leader of the Trio) were wonderful to work with. My husband and I came up with a specific playlist for our ceremony and they were very responsive and accommodating to our requests and questions related to everything that we were requesting of them. Crystal Strings played everything from classical to Bob Dylan during our ceremony and each song was more beautiful than the next. If you're looking for something special and beautiful on your wedding day, you won't be disappointed with these guys!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
Endorsements
One of my very favorite professionals in the Wedding Industry! Steven is always the calm, professional, very helpful fellow. He and his musicans can play anything!! Literally, hum a few bars, and they will play it. I always know that we will have a wonderful day when Steven or one of his musicans is playing at a wedding we are servicing together. he is the best!! (and if you want a real treat, ask him to bring John Garrick on the keyboard along also).
Steven Vance Violin/DJ Package is a wedding DJ from Pittsburgh. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio. Steven Vance Violin/DJ Package is a professional wedding Violinist that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in classy live music, DJ dance music, Strolling Violin, String Quartet, Trio, Duo, Harp, Piano, Trumpet, Bagpipes, Mariachi, more.
724-444-8400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards