Steve Otto Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could give a higher rating, I would. Steve Otto Entertainment was one of the best things about the reception. Everyone complimented us on our reception and specifically the DJ. I had several couples ask for their contact information so they could look into using them for their weddings. I am so happy we chose Steve Otto Entertainment over other options in the Rochester area. The planning meetings were amazing. We really got to know Steve and Amy Otto - we really developed a friendship which made our wedding that much more special. I can't say enough great things about Steve Otto Entertainment. They made our wedding AMAZING!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
5 Flamingo Circle, Rochester, NY 14624
BLOG

Congratulations on your engagement!

We have been providing wedding entertainment since 1995, and we quickly found a great need for couples looking for Elegant and Fun entertainment for their wedding reception. We'll help you create a wedding reception that is very fun and keeps your guests involved, while still keeping your event elegan t and classy.

It has been a joy for us to meet and work with so many couples over the years. Each wedding we do is very unique and we taylor to fit the personality of the bride and groom. And weddings entertainment is so much more than just the music! Our goal is to find fun and creative ways to bring out the meaning of each and every moment that happens throughout the evening.

If our style sounds like something you are interested in, please contact us and we'd be happy to sit down for a no-pressure consultation to share what we have to offer as well as hear your vision for your wedding day.

Sincerely,
Steve Otto

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance