Chase Entertainment

34 Cedar Street, Akron, NY 14001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Chase Entertainment

Chase Entertainment is a full-service DJ and Photography company based out of Akron, New York. Chase Entertainment is a team of professional DJs that ensure energy-packed dance floors at every wedding reception and photographers that capture your memories all day long! Our DJs have a passion second to none for creating and ensuring the perfect atmosphere! Their main focus is ensuring couples and their guests are well taken care of and having fun. Our photographers are dedicated to capturing the love between you and your spouse as well as with your family and your friends on your wedding day. Each wedding is special, beautiful and uniquely yours. Our photographers want to be by your side to make sure your day is everything you always envisioned it to be.

Chase Entertainment has had the honor of providing hundreds of couples throughout Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, New York, as well as Erie, Pennsylvania that perfect reception!

Chase Entertainment is a full-service entertainment company offering Professional DJ, Engagement and Wedding Photography packages, Photo & Video booth rentals, LOVE signs and room uplighting to add that perfect ambiance. Also included are free consultations throughout the booking process as well as online planning software to ensure attention to detail.

The DJs like to develop a relationship with each couple prior to booking to ensure the right choice is made. On the day of the wedding, the DJ can also serve as the master of ceremonies during the reception to keep the guests engaged and entertained. Chase Entertainment also provides a top-notch sound system, microphones, video projection, and flatscreen monitors if needed. They play a variety of songs and musical genres including:

• Club
  • Country
  • Hip-hop
  • Oldies
  • Pop
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

We provide two main wedding photography packages that vary from eight to twelve hours of coverage. We can also tailor wedding day coverage to meet the specific needs of our clients.

Our lead photographer is committed to getting to know our clients before the wedding day and will go above and beyond to meet their unique wedding photo needs. We love to work with you to create your custom wedding day timeline so our couples never miss any of their dream wedding photos! You know all of those wonderful portraits, fantastic wedding party shots and those hard to forget detail images that look like they took hours to achieve? We work with our couples to plan their timeline so that they can actually have images like that in their gallery. With the perfect timeline these photos are naturally captured.

Wedding Photography Services Offered

Chase Entertainment 6
Chase Entertainment 7

Robin · Getting married on 06/07/2019

Wedding bride

If you want a party hire this DJ. From our initial meeting up until it was over he worked with us and made sure we had the party we wanted. Even when we went rogue and started requesting songs he played them all. He worked with us through the whole day it was perfect . People can’t atop talking about our wedding and it was all him . I would give him 100 stars if I could. Also his love sign isnworth it we had amazing photo ops in front of it!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Chase Entertainment 8
  • Alyssa

Alyssa M Dombrowski · Married on 05/04/2019

Thank you for a night we will always remember!

When I started planning our wedding a year ago, I had absolutely now idea where to start searching for a photographer or a DJ. Chase Entertainment was able to take care of two very important tasks off my wedding checklist and all at a VERY affordable price. Brandon and Chase Entertainment came highly recommended to me from one of our friends. After our experience with Brandon, I completely understand why. Being able to plan out every single detail on the website through the client portal was a tremendous asset and made everything as easy as possible. I was able to not only create playlists of songs I wanted included, but was able to plan out the entire flow of the night detail by detail. Brandon's passion for what he does was very apparent throughout the entire event and even the process leading up to it. Chase Entertainment helped us produce a night that we will never forget. Between the lighting, music and photo booth, all our guests had a wonderful time. I have had so many guests complementing the effect the lighting had on the ambiance of our reception. The biggest excitement for our guests of all ages was the photo booth, everyone absolutely LOVED it! I am so glad we were able to include it, considering that I hadn't originally wanted to. If I had known how much fun myself and my guests would have with it, I never would have even questioned it.
    The wedding planning process is all very stressful, so save yourself from stressing on the DJ and even the photographer and book Chase Entertainment. He will be the only recommendation I will be giving in the future.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Chase Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• 34 Cedar Street Akron, NY, 14001 See on map