Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day!

Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day!

Favorite
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There is one word to describe Stephanie and her work and that is PERFECTION!! Everything she does is exquisite, executed to perfection, beautiful and one of a kind. From our first meeting, Stephanie understood my vision and transformed it into a beautiful reality. I worked with Stephanie to create my wedding menus, programs, seating chart, Street Signs, and favor boxes. I was completely blown away and speechless when I saw the finished product. Simply stunning! They all exceeded my expectations. My guests told me that the wedding stationary was some of the most beautiful they had seen. Furthermore, I live in Virginia but got married back home in New Jersey. Stephanie was so patient and understanding and willing to take the time to answer my many emails. She would also take the time to make any changes to my items, no matter how big or small. These are qualities of an amazing vendor!
I remember telling her mom as we left our first meeting that when you want the best you go to the best!! Well, Stephanie is the best...I'm so glad we worked together! She helped make my wedding the wedding of my dreams! Thank you, Stephanie!!! :)

Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day! responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Andrea! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your mom! You made my job very easy with your charming personality! God Bless and may happiness and love always follow you throughout your marriage!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
LOCATION
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

Paper personally tailored for all your wedding stationery details!

Paper personally tailored, for all your wedding stationery details! With a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications Stephanie takes the thoughts and visions of her clients and turns them into “Little Works of Art” that offers the "first glimpse" into the design, style and theme of their entire wedding event. She works with the couple, one on one, to give them a truly unique touch.

Stephanie specializes in “Weddings by the Sea” and is the #1 recommended invitation person for "Wedding of Distinction" featuring, (Bonnet Island Estate, Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford and The Stateroom) along with Clark’s Landing Yacht Club, Eagle Oaks Country Club and The Pleasantdale Chateau. She offers a personal service,
meeting with her clients and ensuring that each invitation is unique to their personality.

Stephanie also had the honor of designing her first celebrity wedding invitation and stationery details for Paul Jr. of American Chopper and his wife Rachael. You can read about her designs in magazines such as New Jersey Bride and The Knot!

STEPHANIE SOMODI - Designing the Most Inviting Day!
Custom Invitation Designer

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I have had the good fortune of knowing Stephanie for nearly 10 years. She had really just begun marketing her designs for wedding invitations, and she was an instant success. There was such a need for someone like Stephanie... hand crafting some of the most beautiful invitations, save the dates, etc. I always knew that with her attention to detail, her charming personality, and passion for what she does, that she would be a success... as she and her business are. Cheers Stephanie!
Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day! is a wedding Custom Invitation Designer from Little Egg Harbor, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania . Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day! is a professional wedding Invitation Design company that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in custom, taylored, handcrafted Wedding Invitations and Stationery