SoulCam Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.9

Scott and Robyn were the most amazing wedding vendors we worked with. If I could give them 100 stars out of 5, I would. They went above and beyond all of our expectations (and as an artist, my photography expectations were high). They are prompt and effective communicators, absolutely reliable in every way, very professional, and extremely personable and friendly.

As for their photography, it is breathtaking. They are true artists and unfailingly energetic in getting gorgeous photos from all perspectives. My husband and I can be shy in front of the camera, but they immediately put us at ease during our engagement shoot and got hundreds of beautiful photos. They captured our wedding day impeccably, which I really appreciated because with how quickly it went. When I view the photos, I am able to relive the magic and happiness of our wedding day.

Our guests had so many compliments about our photography I can't begin to even list them, suffice to say that I heard many times that our guests had never seen such stunning photos. I wholeheartedly recommend Robyn and Scott Sjostrom.Check out our photos here: http://thethirdimage.com/flaunt/#/page/b665/20100612meganchrisw/

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
BLOG

Photography for SoulMates

Robyn and I met each other playing on a broomball team, but it was actually a photograph that sparked our relationship into fire. This energy carried us all the way to marriage. By planning our own wedding day we came to realize that wedding photography was our thing. Since then, we have thrived on photographing weddings as a team. We love what we do, work heartily at it, andpersonally challenge ourselves to reach for the stars creatively. Your wedding memories are at stake, and we do not take this responsibility lightly.
+/- read less