Sharibella Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My fairy god mother….this is what I have nicknamed my event planner, Renea Martoff of Sharibella Events. Simply put – that’s what she was to me. There was nothing she couldn't or wouldn't do to help make our day, and every day leading up to our wedding, a huge success.

It all started at our first meeting….I was causally showing her the bubble blowers I got for the wedding and explained I was going to spruce them up with some bling….before I even finished my sentence, she pulled out some bling and a glue gun out of her purse and started working. Love at first sight, I mean, the woman had bling and a glue gun in her purse!

Needless to say, I booked Renea the second I met her. Best Decision Ever. To be honest, I didn't think I needed a wedding planner. I am highly organized, super-efficient, and figured I only needed somebody for the day of. Boy was I wrong. I can’t even fully express the value that Renea brought - Not just her creativity, not just her eye for design, not just her network of resources, but her willingness to constantly go the extra mile. Every problem I had, she had a solution. Every Question I had she had ideas. Every wish I had, she made happen, no matter how outlandish it was.

People kept asking me if I was stressed leading up to our wedding and I never was, I had my secret weapon, my fairy god mother, my Renea.

Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 11566, Burbank, CA 91510
BLOG

Simply Beautiful Events

Sharibella Events has a reputation of providing the "ULTIMATE" experience in high-end social events. We've been planning elite events in Southern California for over 17 years and counting. We plan, design and coordinate beautiful events such as Weddings, Quince's, Sweet 16s, Banquets, Corporate Parties, Trade Shows, Community Block Parties, Private Galas, Music Release Parties, Charitable Fundraisers and much more.

Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer service. Sharibella Events has a highly-trained event planning and design team 'Design By Ashley' that are geared to cater to the exclusive details of your event. Most of our events are personally customized to fit the unique personality and vision of our client. This may include additional services such as custom hand-crafted Announcements, Save-the-Date Notices, Invitations, Place Cards Menu Cards and Programs designed and printed exclusively by Sharibella Events.

We work with a team of professional vendors to transform your vision into reality. Our design team is able to make-over almost any venue to suit your needs. This may consist of Up-lighting Effects, Piping and Draping, Staging, Over-the-Top Floral Design to Sheik and Elegant Floral Design. Our impeccable attention to detail and consideration to our clients' vision makes us one of Southern California's most desired Event Planning companies. We want you to sit-back, relax, and leave the planning to us. There's no event too BIG or too small that we can't handle!

+/- read less