Shannon DeCelle Photography

Shannon DeCelle Photography

"Get the Picture"

Averill Park, NY 12018 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

I am a photographer with over 15 years experience as a photojournalist.   I love photography and the special moments in life.

Wedding photography has allowed me to capture the unique details of each couple, their family and friends.

$2000 - $5000 based upon special needs and/or requests.  I recently added the fun photobooth to my services!

As a photojournalist, I approach wedding photography as an observe, looking for spontaneous events.  I constantly seek out the unique aspects of your wedding.   I do arrange required posed photographs of family and friends, but that is just the beginning (I have been known to assist the bride & maids with dresses and staying on schedule).

Shannon DeCelle Photography offers you!

There will be two professional photographers shooting your wedding. We capture different moments of the day (groom preparing, bride preparing), allowing the bride and groom to spend more time with family and friends.

All images will be uploadede to a gallery to view and share, as well as purchase high quality prints

Clients have the choice of a thumb drive or a web tranfer of  all unedited images.

Some packages include a $100 credit for prints and engagement session.

You may request various versions of each image!!!
Color, Black and white, color splash and text.

• I will be happy to assist you with creating a high-end book or a photo-album.

•  Engagement Portrait Session -  This may include a change of clothes if you wish and can take up to 4 hours.  My personal preference is a natural environment in a location of your choice.  During this session we will get to know each other and discuss specifics and wishes for your wedding pictures.

About Shannon:  I am a freelance photographer living in the Capital Region of New York State.

My photographic work includes spot news, political and social events, sports, portraits and photo-illustration.

I have received a B.A. in Anthropology from SUNY Purchase and an M.A. in Visual Arts Education K-12 from the College of St. Rose. I spent three years of teaching high school visual arts wich included photography, drawing, painting and mixed media.

My past and present clients include: The New York Post, Newsday, The Associated Press, The Daily News,Columbia-Greene Community College, Schenectady Community College, The Albany Times Union, Metroland Magazine, The Chronicle of Higher Education, Verizon, Purina, Hudson Valley Community College, Albany Public Library, The Berkshire Eagle, The Troy Record, The Daily News, Golfdom, Relix, The Register Star, The San Diego Union Tribune, North County Times and the San Diego Jewish Journal.

My goal is to photograph everyday life and continually strive to capture those events that are too often taken for granted.  Through documentation I hope to be a catalyst for positive change.

Shannon DeCelle Photography is a wedding photographer and photojournalist from Averill Park. We service weddings througout the local area, including Lake George, Great Barrington, Massachusettes , and Bennington, Vermont. Shannon DeCelle Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Capital Region and Albany wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photography
518-495-2314
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire