Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shana did an amazing job on my wedding day make-up. She was extremely flexible with me when I changed the location of where I was going to get ready the morning of my wedding, which I am very grateful for. Hire her, you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
PO BOX 161081, Studio located, in Downtown Sac., Sacramento, CA 95816

#1 Rated and Requested Makeup Artist!

I specialize in on site Bridal makeup as well as: TV, Magazine/ Print, Photo Shoots and for all occasions! I also specialize in air brush. I have over 18 yrs., of professional makeup artistry experience. I am a MAC certified artist as well as a certified Bobbi Brown artist. I have worked with numerous major cosmetic company's, as well as national television stations, magazine's and film company's. Makeup is a true form of art for me, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of someone's most important day!

I also specialize in resurfacing peels/ facials. Glycolic, Salicylic, Papaya, The Radiance peel any many more! All peels are designed to get results! You will see improvement in over all texture, firmness and any dis coloration will improve or diminish. I also do professional brow shaping and offer waxing services. I use and sell only the finest line of skincare products as well as my own exclusive makeup artistry line, Shana B. cosmetics available in my studio or online at MakeupAndSkinByShana.com!

+/- read less