Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shana did makeup for my engagement photos, and 5/2/15 wedding day makeup for me, mothers of the bride/groom and one of my bridesmaids. It was all just as awesome and perfect as I'd hoped from her reviews! She gave me the very natural look I wanted, to make me look and feel like my very best self. It lasted all day and night during our outdoor reception where I sweated, cried tears of joy and danced all night, and my makeup still looked great when I slept in it and went to my farewell brunch the next morning, false lashes included! She was always responsive via email and phone calls, reliable, punctual, professional, easy going and fun to chat with. Shana even gave me the great idea to ask our hotel for a small conference room space for the 13 of us ladies getting ready from 7:30am-11:30am. The hotel comped the room and basically turned it into a salon for us, which was super fun and one of my favorite wedding day memories (though I'd recommend a getting ready space with a window for natural light). Thanks a million, Shana!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
PO BOX 161081, Studio located, in Downtown Sac., Sacramento, CA 95816

#1 Rated and Requested Makeup Artist!

I specialize in on site Bridal makeup as well as: TV, Magazine/ Print, Photo Shoots and for all occasions! I also specialize in air brush. I have over 18 yrs., of professional makeup artistry experience. I am a MAC certified artist as well as a certified Bobbi Brown artist. I have worked with numerous major cosmetic company's, as well as national television stations, magazine's and film company's. Makeup is a true form of art for me, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of someone's most important day!

I also specialize in resurfacing peels/ facials. Glycolic, Salicylic, Papaya, The Radiance peel any many more! All peels are designed to get results! You will see improvement in over all texture, firmness and any dis coloration will improve or diminish. I also do professional brow shaping and offer waxing services. I use and sell only the finest line of skincare products as well as my own exclusive makeup artistry line, Shana B. cosmetics available in my studio or online at MakeupAndSkinByShana.com!

+/- read less