Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shana did my makeup as well as some of my bridal parties makeup. She did an AMAZING job! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup so I always worry when I get my makeup done professionally. Shana was so great and made me look perfect without looking too done up or making me feel out of my element. My makeup lasted all day and still looked good in the morning! The next time I need to get my makeup done for a special occasion I will be giving her a call!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
PO BOX 161081, Studio located, in Downtown Sac., Sacramento, CA 95816

#1 Rated and Requested Makeup Artist!

I specialize in on site Bridal makeup as well as: TV, Magazine/ Print, Photo Shoots and for all occasions! I also specialize in air brush. I have over 18 yrs., of professional makeup artistry experience. I am a MAC certified artist as well as a certified Bobbi Brown artist. I have worked with numerous major cosmetic company's, as well as national television stations, magazine's and film company's. Makeup is a true form of art for me, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of someone's most important day!

I also specialize in resurfacing peels/ facials. Glycolic, Salicylic, Papaya, The Radiance peel any many more! All peels are designed to get results! You will see improvement in over all texture, firmness and any dis coloration will improve or diminish. I also do professional brow shaping and offer waxing services. I use and sell only the finest line of skincare products as well as my own exclusive makeup artistry line, Shana B. cosmetics available in my studio or online at MakeupAndSkinByShana.com!

+/- read less