Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

#1 Rated and Requested Makeup Artist!

PO BOX 161081
Studio located, in Downtown Sac.
Sacramento, CA 95816 | map
Services: Facial, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes

About Us

I specialize in on site Bridal makeup as well as: TV, Magazine/ Print, Photo Shoots and for all occasions! I also specialize in air brush. I have over 18 yrs., of professional makeup artistry experience. I am a MAC certified artist as well as a certified Bobbi Brown artist. I have worked with numerous major cosmetic company's, as well as national television stations, magazine's and film company's. Makeup is a true form of art for me, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of someone's most important day!

I also specialize in resurfacing peels/ facials. Glycolic, Salicylic, Papaya, The Radiance peel any many more! All peels are designed to get results! You will see improvement in over all texture, firmness and any dis coloration will improve or diminish. I also do professional brow shaping and offer waxing services. I use and sell only the finest line of skincare products as well as my own exclusive makeup artistry line, Shana B. cosmetics available in my studio or online at MakeupAndSkinByShana.com!

916-501-1550
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards