Sebastian Photography

Profile Picture
Megan
1 Review
04/24/2015

The first time I saw Sebastian Photography's website, I knew that I wanted them as my wedding photographers. But, because I was planning my wedding in three months, I figured they were not available. I took a chance and emailed to inquire on availability and Phyllis got back to me right away. She was so helpful in the beginning stages of planning; answering all my questions and helping me determine what I wanted out of a wedding photographer. I truly feel like the package that I got was customized to MY specific wants and needs. I wasn't talked in to anything that I didn't want.

On the day of my wedding, Phyllis and Sebastian were professional, prompt and fun to work with. They made my husband and me feel totally comfortable - we could just be ourselves. Nothing was too posed, but they did give us some direction at times, if there was a particular shot they wanted. They both took great care with each photo they took. We were so impressed with the speed at which they worked! They were amazingly efficient - especially during the formal/family pictures because they knew that joining cocktail hour was important for us. They did not keep us away from our guests for long!

I was blown away when I saw our wedding photos. They totally exceeded our expectations! Each photo is unique and truly captures the love, excitement, and emotion of our wedding day. I can't stop looking at the photos and each time I do, I find another favorite! Phyllis and Sebastian are passionate about what they do, and it shows. I would absolutely recommend Sebastian Photography!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
954 Newfield Street, Middletown, CT 06457
BLOG
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Sebastian Photography is a wedding Photographer from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusets, New York, and New England . Sebastian Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 20 years years. We specialize in Photojurnalism wedding photography