Sarah Miller Photography

Sarah Miller Photography

Philadelphia, PA 19107 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
 I photograph weddings and special events in the philadelphia area and around the world. I love weddings and capturing what makes each of them unique, heartfelt, and genuine.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah Miller is a very professional photographer. Whenever I contacted her she was very responsive and helpful. She helped me come up with a day of schedule for the wedding and she and her assistants stuck to the schedule (in a non-pushy way). I was so glad to have her there helping me stay calm and focused on the day of the wedding. Her photography is so pure, natural, bright, & beautiful. My husband, family, and I were very pleased with her services, photos, and professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Amanda
1 Review
Endorsements
Sarah Miller and her staff at Sarah Miller Photography have been absolutely amazing to work with. Sarah has been extremely easy for me to recommend to my clients, both wedding and corporate, because of her professionalism and creativity. If it is traditional photos that you desire, or a more innovative approach, Sarah is so diverse that she can make it all work…beautifully. Sarah and I have worked together on numerous occasions and each of my bride and groom couples have nothing but great things to say about her work. If keeping your memories alive after your special day is important to you, then I highly recommend Sarah Miller Photography for your wedding.
Associations I Belong to
Sarah Miller Photography is a wedding photographer from Philadelphia. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware. Sarah Miller Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in creating photos with a genuine authentic feeling to them
267-577-4655
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards