Sanctuary Hall & Gardens

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Welcome to Sanctuary Hall and Gardens, the Charleston area’s newest wedding and event venue nestled conveniently in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina – 5 minutes to the beautiful beaches at Isle of Palms, and less than 15 minutes to scenic, historic downtown Charleston.

Sanctuary Hall blends classic and contemporary design creating an unparalleled ambiance for your wedding or special occasion – spacious enough to wander yet intimate enough to reflect.  The event venue features three separate spaces and boasts over 5300 sq. ft. of air conditioned space for your special event.  We can accommodate over 250 guests for your wedding, conference or special celebration to remember!

www.sanctuaryhall.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sanctuary Hall was FANTASTIC with handling my wedding. They were extremely flexible with changes and needs to help make my wedding what I wanted. They recommended vendors and were available whenever I needed anything. The event planner, Jessica, was amazing. She emailed me periodically just to see if I needed anything and to check on how things were going. The value was spot on and everything turned out beautifully!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Sarah
Associations I Belong to
Sanctuary Hall & Gardens is a wedding Venue from Charleston, SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Mount Pleasant, Charleston, and Summerville. Sanctuary Hall & Gardens is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in Unique Ceremonies, Elopements and Receptions
843-801-4100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards