Sanctuary Hall & Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The best decision my husband and I made for our wedding was to book Sanctuary Hall & Gardens. Within 15 minutes of finding this location online, I knew that this was my place! My eyes swell with tears when I think about this venue and the wedding coordinator, Jamie. My wedding experience could not have been more perfect.
I was an out of state bride, so I had plenty to stress about, but EVERY time I spoke to Jamie, I felt instantly better. They can handle anything you throw at them. Jamie went above and beyond to make my day special. We will never be able to thank her and Sanctuary Hall & Gardens enough.

Sanctuary Hall & Gardens responded with the following comments:

Sadie-you and Jason (along with your mothers) were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you for the kind words, and allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
2125 Highway 17 N, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464

Welcome to Sanctuary Hall and Gardens, the Charleston area’s newest wedding and event venue nestled conveniently in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina – 5 minutes to the beautiful beaches at Isle of Palms, and less than 15 minutes to scenic, historic downtown Charleston.

Sanctuary Hall blends classic and contemporary design ... read more

Sanctuary Hall blends classic and contemporary design creating an unparalleled ambiance for your wedding or special occasion – spacious enough to wander yet intimate enough to reflect.  The event venue features three separate spaces and boasts over 5300 sq. ft. of air conditioned space for your special event.  We can accommodate over 250 guests for your wedding, conference or special celebration to remember!

www.sanctuaryhall.com

843.801.4100

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)