I'On Chapel

$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 120 guests

$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 120 guests

Minutes from downtown Charleston and across the Cooper River via the Ravenel bridge, couples will find the charming I'On Chapel venue in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Our quaint space is situated in the heart of one of Charleston's most beautiful Lowcountry neighborhoods, I'On. The combination of crisp white walls, sea foam trim, high arched windows, lush green landscape, and golden natural light fills every corner of the space, creating a magical space for your wedding. This truly is a dreamy romantic backdrop for a celebration. The elegant simplicity of our venue offers room for creativity when envisioning your event. Whether you're are planning an intimate gathering or a grand fete, the Chapel's local team of event experts is here to help create that perfect moment.

Facilities and Capacity

The I'On Chapel can accommodate indoor events for up to 120 seated guests. The lawn area provides space for a tent site should an outdoor option be on a couple's wish list. We specialize in utilizing the Chapel space for ceremonies, and then flipping it very quickly to accommodate a reception indoors and outdoors. If to-be-weds are planning an intimate elopement, they may enjoy an elegant private soiree at several locations within the charming I’On Community for up to 25 guests. Additionally, wheelchair-accessible facilities add enhanced convenience and comfort for all guests.

For couples in need of an officiant for their wedding or elopement, the team at the Chapel can help them find the perfect one. All parts of a wedding journey can be held in this lovely setting, including engagement parties, showers, pre-wedding parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions and vow renewals. The skilled staff provides couples with the use of get-ready rooms, chairs (up to 120 white folding) and ample complimentary parking spaces. In addition to weddings, these facilities are also available for workshops, seminars, and business meetings.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden
Historic Building
Religious

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
July
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

Liz S. Married on 05/01/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

So pretty!

What a beautiful venue! We had my daughters bridal shower brunch there and Lauren the venue manager couldn't have been nicer or more helpful! It was perfect and such a special day. I know they will be adding some furniture to a bridal room to make it even more beautiful, but its a perfect clean slate to get creative.
  • Saranda
    Saranda Married on 10/03/2020
    5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful!

Pam was so sweet and very responsive. The venue was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for in our beautiful day!!
  • illustration stars

CC  Neal
CC Neal
Venue Director

Hey y'all!

I'm CC, the I'On Chapel's Venue Director.

I was born and raised here in Mt. Pleasant, SC so I'm very familiar with the local scene -- from wedding venues to restaurants to hotels, I am an excellent tool bag to pull from when planning your wedding.

I have been in the food, beverage, hospitality and planning industry for over 16 years. I started my foray into this industry as a young college student in North Carolina, afterwhich worked in fine dining restaurants in New York City, including the James Beard House. I moved back to the South in 2011, where I spent more time in marketing, hospitality and event planning.

I happily returned to Charleston in 2017! Every since I was a little girl, I loved to thow parties. Now, I've become the go-to person within my friends and family when it comes to event planning.

I'm passionate about making brides and families happy, as this is a journey and memory that will last a lifetime. I pay strong attention to the details of every aspect of your event.

I look forward to helping you enjoy the best days of your lives!

Sincerely, CC

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
352 N. Shelmore blvd Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464
9195939415
Location of (I'On Chapel)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding

Wedding Venues