I'On Meeting House Reviews

I'On Meeting House 5
I'On Meeting House 6
I'On Meeting House 7

Missy · Getting married on 04/18/2020

I'On meeting house was the perfect location to host our silent auction. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2017

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Brittany for the great review. You and Alex are gems and it was always a pleasure to help where needed. Best wishes for a long and blissful life together. You deserve it!! Pam

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful experience working with Pam!

I’on Meeting House was the first venue we chose for our destination wedding ceremony. Pam was extremely easy to communicate with and was even willing to FaceTime with us to give a tour of the building prior to making our decision. Pam was easily able to work with our vendors to accommodate all our needs, including removing the existing white chairs and bringing in natural wood chairs for the ceremony. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a small wedding that is both elegant and inviting!

Sent on 11/30/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much for the five star review! My job is so much easier when I work with great folks like you and Patrick. We love seeing the space evolve to an enchanting appearance that you have created. Thank you for the photos. Best wishes for the new adventures ahead. Pam

Seating chart · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend

Pam was very easy to work with, and very flexible!! The space is beautiful and classic!! The flow of inside and outside was perfect for our semi casual wedding. We had about 100 people and it never felt crowded. This space is perfect and we are so thankful we found this hidden gem. I recommend y'all hurry and book it before the secret gets out!

Danielle M Beres · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent!

This is the cutest spot! Pam was so easy to work with and made sure we had everything we needed for our rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 10/28/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Dani. We agree being the cutest spot and a great place for rehearsal dinners as well as ceremonies and receptions. It was such a pleasure working with you as well. Best wishes on your new adventures ahead. Pam.
  • marinela

marinela · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Gem of a venue

We had looked at many, many venues before we came upon the I'on Meeting House. We were looking for an affordable venue that didn't require you use a certain caterer or bar service since we would be sourcing that ourselves. We met with Pam, the venue coordinator and she was able to work with us on the price for an additional hour and was extremely responsive and helpful during the whole process. She really went out of her way to coordinate the wedding the night before and us share a tent rental and to accommodate all our small and big requests. The venue was beautiful during the late afternoon daylight and again at night with the tent outside offering string lighting and the exterior uplighting on the building. The white walls inside the venue created a blank canvas and really went well with our Mid Century Garden theme. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for an amazing value. There is no kitchen, only a hand sink in the back area, but we were able to rent a Hot Box to keep all the catering items warm. We and our guests were very pleased!

Sent on 10/30/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. I throughly love helping our clients get to you where you want your dream and plans to go. You are worth it and deserve the best. You and JD were a true pleasure to work with and I wish the best on your new adventures ahead. Love and joy, PAM

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2018

We had a wonderful vow renewal for my parents 50th Anniversary at I'ON Meeting house! Pam was delightful to work with and the venue couldn't be more perfect! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a small event or wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Lisa. It was delightful to help host your parent’s 50th wedding anniversary. What a milestone! It was a pleasure working with you and meeting the family. Best, Pam

Andrea · Married on 06/01/2018

We had the best time celebrating our son’s rehearsal party at the I’On Meeting House. The venue was beautiful and working with Pam Martin was a delight. Her professionalism, flexibility and kindness was above our expectations. She responded to every phone call and/or email immediately and had all the answers as well as great recommendations. She even eased our concerns regarding bridge traffic during the 526 shutdown, which was out of everyone’s control. We enjoyed working with Pam and highly recommend her and this venue to anyone planning any event. Thank you Pam for making our celebration worry free and going above and beyond to assist us during our celebration of our son and his new bride as they begin their new adventure together. The King Family!

Sent on 06/10/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was a such pleasure working with you. I thoroughly enjoy my job of helping families provide the best event possible. My best to you and your family.

Travis · Married on 05/26/2018

We chose this venue because it was within our budget, it offered plenty of space for the amount of people that were attending, and most of all you don’t have to use a required catering service or bartender, you can bring your own if you choose. Pam was super amazing and very accommodating to our needs whether it was going over floor plans or suggestions on how to setup, super professional and very easy to work with. Definitely would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a place to celebrate their special day!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Travis! You and Aleesha were an absolute pleasure to work with too. I love my job and it brings great joy to my heart to see wonderful folks like you all getting married in our beautiful venue. Best to you both on your new adventure together as husband and wife. Best, Pam

Deborah · Married on 04/18/2018

Beautiful place, lots of natural light, bringing together the old with the new. Lots of charm.

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Having our wedding at I’on Meeting House was the first and best decision we made while planning our big day! Ms. Pam made everything simple. Her communication with us as well as our vendors was beyond our expectations. The neighborhood where the venue is located is beautiful and easily accessible. It’s great for photos before and after the wedding ceremony. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a small intimate wedding that is both elegant and inviting.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    I'On Meeting House 15
    I'On Meeting House 16

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. I truly enjoyed working with you and your family. I wish you and Brandon the best on your new adventure together. Pam

Courtney · Married on 03/08/2018

Everything about The I’On Meeting House was perfect for our event. The lighting and the space set the atmosphere for a beautiful evening.

Sent on 03/30/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Courtney. We enjoyed having your event. You are a delight to work with. Best.

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

Perfect location in Mt. Pleasant.

We did not use this venue as a wedding site but as a venue for our church vestry retreat.

Sent on 05/25/2017

I'On Meeting House's reply:

We appreciate your review Susan. It's always a pleasure to work with you and the vestry.

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

The I'On Meeting House was the PERFECT location for our wedding. It is a beautiful building and is right in the center of the I'On community. Pam was a pleasure to work with and you cannot beat the price for this venue!

Sent on 05/11/2017

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle. It was a great pleasure working with you as well. Your wedding was beautiful. Best wishes to you and Peter on your new adventures together.

Mary · Married on 11/21/2016

This chapel is the perfect spot for a small ceremony. I would recommend looking here if anyone plans on getting married in the Charleston area!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day Mary. You and your family were a delight to work with.

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2016

This is a lovely venue very centrally located in a convenient location in Mt. Pleasant. The event space is very open and simple, allowing for a planner to decorate with any theme or color scheme without fear of clashing. The added benefit of an adjoining outdoor area is a plus for added space and/or a unique "second space" for an event. Convenient parking is also a plus.

Sent on 10/19/2016

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Kimberly. We were grateful to be available to help out with the last minute change of venue due to the Hurricane damages.

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2016

The beauty of this space speaks for itself. Definitely check it out. The location is just wonderful and close to downtown, in the beautiful I'on neighborhood with plenty of parking.

Sent on 08/31/2016

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Jen for the review. We're so glad the space worked out for you all and look forward working with you again on another event,

Geoff · event on: 04/06/2017

We hosted a 25-person business lunch and presentation here in early April. Perfect setup for that size crowd. The Square Onion (next door) catered. Excellent venue.

Alanah · Married on 07/14/2018

So sweet. So easy to work with!
    It’s just a tad echoey and there’s not a ton of storage space. So plan for that. I also wouldn’t not plan to get ready here. Tiny bit small.

Sent on 07/25/2018

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you for the review Alanah. We do recommend brides to prepare elsewhere and then touch up once they arrive for that special walk down the aisle. You were a lovely bride and a great client to work with. I wish you both a great future. Best.

Curtis · Married on 07/16/2016

I can't say enough about I'On Meeting House. It was the perfect little spot for any special occasion. We had about 135-150 guest inside and it got a little tight, but with the outside lawn it worked out perfectly. Staff was very helpfully with local vendors (carters, bartenders, rentals, and etc) to help us get all the items we needed for our family reunion. Does not have kitchen but it does have an area were the vendors can set up to serve guest or were you can place your own cooked food. If you are looking for a venue that is not to expensive, clean, helpful staff, and great location I'On Meeting House is your place. ,

Sent on 07/25/2016

I'On Meeting House's reply:

Thank you Curtis for taking the time to review us. It was with great pleasure to work with you and your sister in being a part of your family reunion weekend. All the best.