11 Reviews for I'On Meeting House

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Parking (1)
10 I'On Meeting House Reviews

I'On meeting house was the perfect location to host our silent auction. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Missy, 4/18/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place, lots of natural light, bringing together the old with the new. Lots of charm.

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about The I’On Meeting House was perfect for our event. The lighting and the space set the atmosphere for a beautiful evening.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect location in Mt. Pleasant.

We did not use this venue as a wedding site but as a venue for our church vestry retreat.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

The I'On Meeting House was the PERFECT location for our wedding. It is a beautiful building and is right in the center of the I'On community. Pam was a pleasure to work with and you cannot beat the price for this venue!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This chapel is the perfect spot for a small ceremony. I would recommend looking here if anyone plans on getting married in the Charleston area!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a lovely venue very centrally located in a convenient location in Mt. Pleasant. The event space is very open and simple, allowing for a planner to decorate with any theme or color scheme without fear of clashing. The added benefit of an adjoining outdoor area is a plus for added space and/or a unique "second space" for an event. Convenient parking is also a plus.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The beauty of this space speaks for itself. Definitely check it out. The location is just wonderful and close to downtown, in the beautiful I'on neighborhood with plenty of parking.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

I can't say enough about I'On Meeting House. It was the perfect little spot for any special occasion. We had about 135-150 guest inside and it got a little tight, but with the outside lawn it worked out perfectly. Staff was very helpfully with local vendors (carters, bartenders, rentals, and etc) to help us get all the items we needed for our family reunion. Does not have kitchen but it does have an area were the vendors can set up to serve guest or were you can place your own cooked food. If you are looking for a venue that is not to expensive, clean, helpful staff, and great location I'On Meeting House is your place. ,

Profile Picture Curtis, 7/16/16, 1 Review