15 Reviews for I'On Meeting House

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Parking (1)
14 I'On Meeting House Reviews

I'On meeting house was the perfect location to host our silent auction. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Missy, 4/18/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So sweet. So easy to work with!
It’s just a tad echoey and there’s not a ton of storage space. So plan for that. I also wouldn’t not plan to get ready here. Tiny bit small.

Profile Picture Alanah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the best time celebrating our son’s rehearsal party at the I’On Meeting House. The venue was beautiful and working with Pam Martin was a delight. Her professionalism, flexibility and kindness was above our expectations. She responded to every phone call and/or email immediately and had all the answers as well as great recommendations. She even eased our concerns regarding bridge traffic during the 526 shutdown, which was out of everyone’s control. We enjoyed working with Pam and highly recommend her and this venue to anyone planning any event. Thank you Pam for making our celebration worry free and going above and beyond to assist us during our celebration of our son and his new bride as they begin their new adventure together. The King Family!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose this venue because it was within our budget, it offered plenty of space for the amount of people that were attending, and most of all you don’t have to use a required catering service or bartender, you can bring your own if you choose. Pam was super amazing and very accommodating to our needs whether it was going over floor plans or suggestions on how to setup, super professional and very easy to work with. Definitely would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a place to celebrate their special day!!!!

Profile Picture Travis, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place, lots of natural light, bringing together the old with the new. Lots of charm.

Profile Picture Deborah, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at I’on Meeting House was the first and best decision we made while planning our big day! Ms. Pam made everything simple. Her communication with us as well as our vendors was beyond our expectations. The neighborhood where the venue is located is beautiful and easily accessible. It’s great for photos before and after the wedding ceremony. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a small intimate wedding that is both elegant and inviting.

Photo for I'On Meeting House Review - There are two gorgeous bridges located in the neighborhood.
Profile Picture Brittany, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Everything about The I’On Meeting House was perfect for our event. The lighting and the space set the atmosphere for a beautiful evening.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect location in Mt. Pleasant.

We did not use this venue as a wedding site but as a venue for our church vestry retreat.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

The I'On Meeting House was the PERFECT location for our wedding. It is a beautiful building and is right in the center of the I'On community. Pam was a pleasure to work with and you cannot beat the price for this venue!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This chapel is the perfect spot for a small ceremony. I would recommend looking here if anyone plans on getting married in the Charleston area!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a lovely venue very centrally located in a convenient location in Mt. Pleasant. The event space is very open and simple, allowing for a planner to decorate with any theme or color scheme without fear of clashing. The added benefit of an adjoining outdoor area is a plus for added space and/or a unique "second space" for an event. Convenient parking is also a plus.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The beauty of this space speaks for itself. Definitely check it out. The location is just wonderful and close to downtown, in the beautiful I'on neighborhood with plenty of parking.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

I can't say enough about I'On Meeting House. It was the perfect little spot for any special occasion. We had about 135-150 guest inside and it got a little tight, but with the outside lawn it worked out perfectly. Staff was very helpfully with local vendors (carters, bartenders, rentals, and etc) to help us get all the items we needed for our family reunion. Does not have kitchen but it does have an area were the vendors can set up to serve guest or were you can place your own cooked food. If you are looking for a venue that is not to expensive, clean, helpful staff, and great location I'On Meeting House is your place. ,

Profile Picture Curtis, 7/16/16, 1 Review