Sally's Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The food was out of this world. I would highly recommend Sally's events to anyone planning their wedding. It is still the hot topic when people talk about the wedding. Thank you so much Sally for making our day so special. We look forward to using you for what ever event we have. Thanks again. Patrick

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
11940 alpharetta Hwy, Suite 102, Alpharetta, GA 30009

Full-service caterer for all of your events

ATTENTION: Sally is having tastings at her kitchen on Sunday, January 25, 2015.  Please make reservations by emailing Sally at sallyseventsllc@yahoo.com or call her at 404 245-5726. Come by and taste some delicious foods and meet Sally.

Sally's Events is a full service caterer, making brides and grooms happy for many years. We design your menu around you and your budget. We are continually coming up with new fresh items, but if you like something you don't see on any of our menus, we will be more than happy to make it for you. Right now I am getting ready for a Greek wedding and we are doing a few traditional dishes especially for the bride and her family. A few months ago, we had a groom whose family was coming from Thailand and we wanted to make sure there were items that they were familiar with, a delicious chicken dish and an aromatic veggie dish. The best compliment I had was his mother telling me it was the best she had ever had. Everything we make, we make from "scratch". We make the breads the morning of your wedding. If you have cherry wood smoked beef brisket  or Jack Daniels Bourbon smoked applewood salmon, we smoke it ourselves. If you decide on an ice cream bar, we make our own ice cream. We do understand that everyone now a days has a budget. No matter what your budget is, we can come up with a delicious menu with a wonderful variety. Please don't hesitate to email me or  give me a call and we can sit down and talk about your special day.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stat...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Rail Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine