Step By Step Catering

Decatur, GA View map Visit website

Weddings are our Forte here at Step By Step Catering! We have an entire division devoted to them. As one of Atlanta’s Best Wedding Caterers, we have catered to all sizes and types of wedding-related events. Step By Step Catering custom builds each event to the specific need and desires of each couple. We will make your wedding event unforgettable. Though we provide some sample menus on our site, we encourage you to think of them as a starting point to build your culinary masterpiece for your special day. Vegan, Vegetarian menus are available for specific dietary requests.

For more information please contact Vanessa at 404 286 0094 or email at info@stepbystepcatering.com

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$26

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$25

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$26

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$29

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$7

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware

Sarah Married on 06/08/2019

So happy we chose this caterer

Ms. Vanessa, Pamela, and the whole team at Step-by-Step were easily one of the best vendors we chose. Vanessa was wonderful from start to finish and her food is DELICIOUS! My husband doesn’t even like shrimp but he couldn’t get enough of her coconut shrimp! Vanessa drove all the way from Atlanta to Hiawassee for my final walk through so she could see the space and get a layout, my planners said that’s very rare for out of town caterers. I gave Vanessa and Pamela an idea of what I wanted for my tables and they nailed it! Guests were coming up to me all night telling me how good the food was, and we are still hearing about it three weeks later. Vanessa also made sure we ate and set aside food for us for after the wedding, which was so wonderful because we were super hungry. Step by Step is timely, professional, wonderful decorators and the food is so yummy! I am so happy I booked them and would do it again in a heartbeat. You cannot beat this place.
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Married on 04/06/2019

Best Catering Decision Ever!

Step by Step achieved the near impossible task of having delicious food for 180 people with options for vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free friends. Everyone at our wedding raved about the food and the amazing service. Mrs. Vanessa is a joy to work with, and she was so flexible when we weren’t even expecting it. She and her team knocked it out of the park—I am so happy we chose Step by Step Catering. You can’t go wrong with anything Mrs. Vanessa cooks because everything is so delicious.
    Hannah Married on 08/18/2018
    Vanessa and her staff are fabulous! There was an issue with pricing but she took care of us to make up for the mistake. The food was phenominal and all our guests absolutely loved it! Thank you Step by Step!

Real Weddings

• Fallon & Cameron
    29 photos · 11/24/2019
  • Monica & Matt
    64 photos · 03/30/2019

(404) 286-0094, 1303 Columbia Dr Ste B Decatur, 30032
Location of (Step By Step Catering)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding