Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
10/13/2013

Gerald is amazing. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony that reflected on our personalities instead of an hour long sermon that we couldn\'t connect with. From the first time we met him, he was friendly, open minded and super easy to work with. I absolutely recommend working with him!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1819 Tiffany Place, Greensboro, NC 27408

From "Will you?".... to "I do!"

The BEST way to reach Rev G is by going to his web page: www.REVonCall.com and click on "Contact"!

From “Will you marry me?” to “You may kiss the bride,” I will guide you through optional premarital counseling to designing your unique wedding ceremony. On your special day, I wi ll officiate, providing structure, direction, and presence so you can relax and enjoy your wedding.

Based on my experience as a wedding officiant, you are looking for someone who...

...will actually enjoy being there when you tie the knot and at all steps in the planning.
...is highly trained, experienced, and qualified to officiate your wedding.
...is reliable, dependable, and available on your wedding date.
...you’ll feel comfortable with and who will not judge you.
...will help you at all stages to personalize your ceremony according to your needs and desires.
...is creative, flexible, and open to letting you include special readings, poems, music, traditions, and customs of our choice.
...is available for optional premarital counseling.
...is willing to walk the extra mile with you to make your wedding an exceptionally beautiful event!

I am committed to be that someone for you!

The best way to reach Rev G is by going to his web page: www.REVonCall.com and click on "Contact"!

Blessings,

Rev G

Details
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Christian - Catholic, Christian - Episcopalian, Christian...
Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com is a wedding officiant/minister from Greensboro, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Winston-Salem, High Point, and Triad, NC. Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com is a professional wedding officant/minister that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies