Private Vineyard Estates

JOYCE
1 Review
07/12/2014

VENDOR LUXURY ESTATE WEDDINGS AND EVENTS AKA LEWE

SURPASSED MY WILDEST DREAMS FOR MY DAUGHTER!

From the beginning of the contract details discussions, (I am an attorney - so no necessity, I am sure, to have to say more!), to the 'last dance', I KNEW I was in the hands of professionals! The venue was SPECTACULAR; the services rendered by LEWE, from beginning to end, fit right in with the breathtakingly stunning venue!!! From the earliest of the planning stages, including all the choices that were necessary to be made, with LEWE's discernment and guidance, to the execution of the smallest of details by LEWE's personnel, before and during the event, I could not have been more pleased or asked for more! The acumen with which LEWE negotiated the entire affair was remarkable and seemingly effortless. What was most impressive was how easy LEWE made it for me, as mother of the bride, to feel comfortable and confident with what the 'end result' would be, and especially considering that the planning was accomplished by LEWE, with me residing 3,000 miles away! I would recommend LEWE, without any hesitation, to anyone who wants/expects their 'dream wedding' to become reality.

NEW YORK MOTHER OF A CALIFORNIA BRIDE

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1682 Langley Ave, Suite 64, Irvine, CA 92614
BLOG

Magnificent Estates Throughout Southern California

The perfect wedding begins with the perfect location. Luxury Estate Weddings and Events offers an extensive portfolio of exclusive estates throughout Southern California with customized all-inclusive packages. Let one of our exquisite private estates turn your dream event into a perfect reality. Contact us at 866-551-2199 or 949-307-1918 for mo re information.

Details
Maximum capacity: 500
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Server(s), Tastings