Posh Peony Floral and Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have to say, I was blown away!!! My wedding ceremony and reception was BEA-UTI-FUL! Can't get enough of the compliments I'm still getting on my candelabra centerpieces. It made my "Hollywood Themed" wedding more than "Glamorous!" Not only was Cristina easy to work with, accomodating, and understanding, but she really has a gift. She made my ideas come alive when I saw the results. Thank you so much for all the suggestions and working with me on mine. You really made experience such a pleasurable one. It was even more exciting to have her work on a venue she never experienced before. You would figure, I'd be stressed. I was already stressed as it was planning a whole production of a wedding in just 3 months. But working with Cristina and her team put my mind as ease. Also, as busy as she was on a daily basis being that she's a school teacher as well, she still maintained an open line of communication whether it was through text, email, or phone. I was very lucky to find her and I recommend her all the way. -Susan and Bryan Wedding @ Padua Hills Theatre

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8237 Rochester Ave Suite 115, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
BLOG

Specializing in Florals, Specialty Linen Rentals, and Custom Created Décor

Posh Peony is an event design firm that prides itself in producing creative and unforgettable environments for any wedding or social affair. Located in southern California’s Inland Empire, Posh Peony has been designing weddings and special events since 2005.

We strive to design and deliver each and every client an event beyo nd their expectations. Known for our professionalism and attention to detail, Posh Peony will help you create the event of your dreams.. Let our talented design team create a memorable experience that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.

MEMBER OF EPA (EVENT PLANNERS ASSOCIATION)

PRESIDENT (EVENT PLANNERS ASSOCIATION) 2013

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
The Posh Peony provides a very competitively priced product for the bride. They have done many weddings at the DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont. The variety of linens to choose from is also competitive with the current market. Many of my clients have been very pleased with the services provided. :)
PROS I KNOW (111) View All 111 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)