Piper Warlick Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Piper for our wedding, and it was hands down one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding! During our first conversation, she helped lay out a timeline for the day and began making notes of our families and wedding party. She even provided suggestions for a few vendors we hadn’t yet finalized yet. If she was this attentive and helpful to a prospective client, I knew she would be wonderful to work with--I had no idea! Piper was organized, professional, creative, warm, energetic, and just plain amazing throughout the entire process.

We planned our NC wedding from Pennsylvania, and Piper was so flexible in scheduling our engagement session and bridal portraits while we’d be in town. She helped us choose a location for our engagement photos and arrived at the bridal portrait location early to scope out beautiful shots. Piper made it so easy for us to feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Leading up to the day, Piper continued to be amazing. She checked in periodically, was responsive to my questions, helped get us organized, and met with us a few days before the wedding to go over final details. On the day of the wedding, Piper arrived early to set up, to scope out more amazing shots, and begin photographing. I was so happy to have Piper there with us that day—she was warm and friendly, had learned the names of our families and wedding party, helped kept things running smoothly, and just was a joy to be around.

All of these wonderful things about working with Piper are really the icing on the cake. My main concern in hiring a photographer was finding someone who would take beautiful images that captured the day. Piper exceeded my every expectation, and our photos are simply gorgeous. She captured every detail, every guest, and most importantly the joy that we felt that day. We are beyond pleased with what she has given us and look forward to enjoying the images for the rest of our lives.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Charlotte, NC 28205
Piper Warlick Photography is a full service portrait, wedding, and event photographer specializing in artful journalistic coverage. Piper will happily customize her portrait and wedding packages to meet your specific needs. A thoughtful and keen observer, she will unobtrusively capture all of the major moments of your wedding day as well as the sma ller ones you may have missed.
Piper Warlick Photography offers a variety of print options from color, sepia, b&w and metallic prints to large scale wrapped canvas prints. Custom designed coffee table books and storybook albums are also available.
Piper will gladly travel for your event.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)