2935 Providence Rd Suite 104, Charlotte, NC 28211 Map · Phone number

About The Secret Chocolatier

Call us! 704-323-8178 or Email info@thesecretchocolatier.com

What We Do

• Chocolate truffles of many varieties using all natural ingredients, flavors from in-house infusions, and crafted from the classic French cream & butter ganache recipes.
  • Enrobed Brownies & Pops, we take a rich and decadent brownie, dunk it in more chocolate and then have the space to decorate that any number of ways. Great for personalizations.
  • Bags of butter toffee (sea salt dark chocolate, white chocolate honey) or chocolate barks (almond, chili, macadamia, coconut, --many more to list.) Great for favors/take aways.
  • Gift boxes, door drops, favors, customizations--we're a small family and have great flexibility depending on your needs.

We are The Secret Chocolatier

We're an award winning family of chocolate artisans, using traditional recipes and channeling our passion for chocolate into handmade truffles, enrobed brownies, and all manner of favors. There's chocolate, and then there's The Secret Chocolatier's chocolate -- your tastebuds know the difference.

Get to know us and our unending search for quality and taste. Ask us questions, search our reviews here, on Yelp, and Google Places.

If you're looking for something that is not good, but great, then your search is over.

You're like family with The Secret Chocolatier!

Call us! 704-323-8178 or Email info@thesecretchocolatier.com

Follow The Secret Chocolatier on

LoveFavorBox
TruffleTreeChocolates
WeddingFavorBags
The Secret Chocolatier
Party platter with enrobed brownies, chocolate mousse, and chocolate truffles.
Party platter with enrobed brownies, chocolate mousse, and chocolate truffles.
Chocolate truffles
LoveFavorBox
TruffleTreeChocolates

16 Reviews for The Secret Chocolatier

Katey · Married on 06/22/2013

Robin was so friendly and responsive to my request for custom assortment of chocolates for my brother & his wife to enjoy in the bridal suite. Not only were her recommendations spot on, but she made pickup seemless. The couple loved every bite and have said that they will order the same assortment to celebrate their anniversary next year.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Daynya · Married on 10/13/2012

Absolutely wonderful! First of all, any and all treats and confections made by The Secret Chocolatier are just delightful, but it was an honor to serve a cake from them at our wedding. We have been enjoying the fruits of their labor for as long as they've been selling them, so there was no doubt that they would be our cake supplier. We had a low-key wedding, so we had no creative direction to give. We gave them our cake topper and let them know to just do whatever they felt best. They produced an elegant cake, pulling in colors from my husband's outfit to complete the look. More importantly, it was amazingly delicious. I've gotten more compliments on it than any other aspect of our wedding, so it was quite a hit. Some guests have even told me that they enjoyed three slices. It was quite rich, so that is no small feat! They handled everything with little direction from us, and handled it perfectly. We are lifelong customers, and hopefully sharing this treat with everyone at our wedding only helps them to grow further. Thanks TSC for making our reception wonderful!

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/23/2012

I love my wedding cake! It was do beautiful and delicious. The secret chocolatier made it exactly how I want with all my extra requests and ideas. My family is international so we tried to combine the best Of French, Ukrainian and American cakes, like a liqour and straberies inside of the cake. They made delicious cake , I was very pleased working with them. They know what they are doing and they are open to all your ideas and requests. I am recommending "secret chocolatier" for everyone .

Sent on 07/06/2012

Award

The Secret Chocolatier FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers