Pink Orchid Press

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

Stephanie and the Pink Orchid Press team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I knew that I wanted my invitations to be beautiful but I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted the set to go together- I didn't have a very clear vision. Lexi took my questionnaire and the info I gave about our event through emails, and created a couple great designs. From there, we tweaked each piece until the most amazing invitations came together. They were exactly what I wanted but couldn't verbalize!
I sent Stephanie a piece of fabric from our tablecloths and she matched the ink to that perfectly. I was stunned. Initially, I hadn't been sure if some of the extras that I added on were worth it: envelope liners (my fiance insisted that people don't even look at the envelopes), double-ply paper (the thickness made them even more drool-worthy), and edge painting (omg omg omg I wanted to edge paint my place cards after that!). Let me tell you, they made an amazing invitation set even more amazing. I have gotten more compliments than I imagined-- I guess people pay attention to invitations after all =D
While my paper budget is blown for a little while, I fully intend to come back to Pink Orchid Press for stationery in the future and, hopefully, birth announcements a couple years down the line. The team was wonderful to worth with and I ended up with breathtaking invites. I couldn't have asked for more.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Fairfax, VA 22032

Exquisite letterpress printing and design

Details