Pink Blossom Events

Profile Picture
Roland
1 Review
06/08/2013

BreeAnn did an amazing job with our client for her wedding. We own the venue that was home to the wedding, and BreeAnn did all the planning and day-of coordinating.

I just met with the bride this morning (she is an artist, and we have an art gallery) and she talked about what BreeAnn did for her and I was truly impressed. This is the first time I have been moved to review an event planner here on WeddingWire. The bride had to fire her maid of honor a few days before the wedding (long story, and not a crazy bride but a poor bridesmaid) and BreeAnn put together the party for the bridesmaids in a couple of days!

The wedding itself was wonderful, one of the best we have seen in the space. A cultural mix of American, Thai, and Chinese, the wedding came off beautifully and everyone had a great time. I can't wait to see the images.

We can fully recommend BreeAnn without reservation, and we have put her on our preferred partners list. She's awesome, and we can't wait see her in the space again!

Just for the record... we have never done business with BreeAnn, and do not (and will not) have a financial relationship with her. This is an arm's-length review.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Snohomish, WA 98296
BLOG

Turning the expected into something unique!

Pink Blossom Events is your destination for Wedding and Event Planning in the Northwest. We believe in turning the expected into something unique. Your guests arrive expecting a cookie cutter event, but we want to surprise them by making your occasion truly unique. We specialize in weddings, auctions, corporate events, and milestone ... read more

Pink Blossom Events is your destination for Wedding and Event Planning in the Northwest. We believe in turning the expected into something unique. Your guests arrive expecting a cookie cutter event, but we want to surprise them by making your occasion truly unique. We specialize in weddings, auctions, corporate events, and milestone birthdays.

About BreeAnn Gale, Pink Blossom Events Founder & Event Coordinator   People often ask me why I got into the wedding and event planning business. The answer is simple: I am obsessed with planning events! I grew up planning vacations and parties for friends and family and never realized it could be something I could do for a living. One day in college, it dawned on me, I really could turn my passion into a career. That is when Pink Blossom Events was born.

Since 2006 I have been helping my clients turn their dreams into a reality. Whether it is a small seaside ceremony or a surprise fortieth birthday party, I am there to see that every detail is fulfilled. Once in a while I have to pinch myself knowing that I am able to spend my days making people's ideas come to life.

What started as a passion for planning vacations and parties for friends and family has turned into a career. I would be thrilled to help you plan your next event!   About Andrea Harrison, Pink Blossom Events Coordinator & Event Specialist
  I am honored to have Andrea a part of the Pink Blossom Events team as her experience for this industry is priceless! Andrea has been working with weddings and special events for one of Seattle's top catering companies since 2004. In her words, "I have been blessed enough to serve & coordinate in the wedding & event industry and have enjoyed being a part of making my client's ideas and dreams come to life. I am so appreciative to be a special part of these momentous occasions and find passion in the details to ensure a successful, memorable day!" +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2006
ENDORSEMENTS (22)
BreeAnn puts on the most beautifully orchestrated events. She does it all with a smile. BreeAnn is so great to work with. Your event will be relaxed, beautiful, and fun with her leading the way. A wedding is definately not the day to leave to change. Trust BreeAnn to make it everything you dream of.
PROS I KNOW (123) View All 123 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)