pdr events by Pamela D'orsi Ryan

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
08/31/2014

What can I say about Ms. Pamela other than hands down she is the best. Being in the industry myself I planned my entire wedding and pay attention to every detail. I know many planners but knew that Pamela was the one I needed on our team. We however needed someone to be the "chief" for the entire weekend and make sure all our vendors where all on the same page and the weekend was going to run smooth. We not only had Pamela and her crew work the wedding day but there where 4 large and very detailed events for our guest that weekend. Pamela not only made sure everyone was on the same page for the weekend leading up to it but she also set up all our DYI and manage all the vendors. There was nothing I worried about because Pamela was there. Everything went to plan and believe me our weekend had a lot of moving parts! Everything was just perfect. I truly believe that without Pamela there I would not have been able to be at ease and enjoy my entire wedding weekend. She is creative, fun and very organize and professional. There was things she caught prior to the wedding that needed to be corrected that I did not even see myself. Because she saw these issues and corrected them prior we had a very, VERY smooth wedding weekend. If you are reading this and are thinking of having Pamela join your wedding vendor crew, hands down add her on! She will make sure everything runs smooth and be your eyes and ears. I have to say she is also very fun! She was with me right before I was about to go down the isle with my father and I waiting. We had a ball and she felt like family. We are so pleased that we are using her again for the next big family event this upcoming April.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
36 Main street, East Greenwich, RI 02818
 Pamela D’Orsi Ryan prides herself on listening to the client to determine their vision and style and executing a fabulous wedding or special event with lots of details to make your event unique and leaves guests talking. We are a full event planning company offering servies from day of coordinating, consulting, to partial planning.
Details