pdr events by Pamela D'orsi Ryan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I honestly don't think I would have made it through the last few weeks before the wedding without Pamela. Through the whole planning process she was great at offering advice, finding vendor options, and keeping me on track with my end of the planning, but she really went above and beyond the call of duty during the wedding weekend! While I went into full panic mode, she calmed me down and fixed all the little issues on the day of, sent her staff out for last minute errands for forgotten items, and made sure all the vendors set up the perfect event for my husband and I. Once we started down the aisle, it was a perfect day, and it would not have happened without Pamela!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
36 Main street, East Greenwich, RI 02818
 Pamela D’Orsi Ryan prides herself on listening to the client to determine their vision and style and executing a fabulous wedding or special event with lots of details to make your event unique and leaves guests talking. We are a full event planning company offering servies from day of coordinating, consulting, to partial planning.
Details