Pave Weddings By Nicole

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Pave Weddings was wonderful! I initially thought I was able to plan a wedding on my own. As time progressed I realized it was impossible for me to do all by myself. That is when Pave Weddings came in! I had the luxury of seeing Pave Weddings at work on my sister's wedding and decided to give Nicole a call! What a great team! I dealt with Nicole throughout the planning process. She was such a delight! She completely created my vision and was on top of everything. The day of the wedding I had no worries about any details, they were on top of everything! I would definitely recommend Pave Weddings to any bride who would need a planner!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32826

~A Pave Wedding Radiates Brilliance~

One of Orlando's Premier Wedding Planners, Nicole Sanchez and her team at Pavé Weddings specialize in luxury and destination weddings. At Pavé Weddings we would be honored to help plan your ultimate wedding fantasy from a simple soirée to a lavish affair. With awareness of the great amount of planning and preparation that it takes to create such a momentous and memorable moment in a couple’s life, we will take the reigns as you relax and revel in the joy of your engagement and upcoming wedding. Whether your wedding is intimate or grande, traditional or modern, a Pavé Wedding always radiates brilliance!

~A Pavé ring is symbolic of the intimately close and inseparable bond between lovers and the eternal promise of love from this day forward.~

+/- read less