Pave Weddings By Nicole

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nicole was the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding and she and her team were amazing. They handled all of the details, even some that we didn't know needed to be addressed. When the inevitable snafus occurred, like the limousine company going out of business the week before the wedding, she quickly found and booked us another (and soothed our nerves in the process). Her calm, take charge attitude and experience were a blessing on the day of the wedding as well. All we had to do was show up and have a good time. Her team handled everything from the time the preparations began, through the ceremony and reception, to the very end when they loaded our car with all of the items we needed to take with us. They didn't miss a beat the entire day, yet they were almost invisible to us and our guests. I not only recommend getting a wedding planner for your special day, I highly recommend that Pave Weddings by Nicole be the planner you choose. ecommend Pave Weddings by Nicole for anyone who is planning a wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32826

~A Pave Wedding Radiates Brilliance~

One of Orlando's Premier Wedding Planners, Nicole Sanchez and her team at Pavé Weddings specialize in luxury and destination weddings. At Pavé Weddings we would be honored to help plan your ultimate wedding fantasy from a simple soirée to a lavish affair. With awareness of the great amount of planning and preparation that it takes to create suc h a momentous and memorable moment in a couple’s life, we will take the reigns as you relax and revel in the joy of your engagement and upcoming wedding. Whether your wedding is intimate or grande, traditional or modern, a Pavé Wedding always radiates brilliance!

~A Pavé ring is symbolic of the intimately close and inseparable bond between lovers and the eternal promise of love from this day forward.~

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Destination
PROS I KNOW (63)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)