Paradise Point Resort & Spa

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
With an island resort setting like no other, Paradise Point Resort & Spa is the perfect venue to exchange vows. From modest and elegant, to a soiree for 1,000 guests that would be talked about for years, Paradise Point Resort & Spa can help you plan the wedding of your dreams. In the able hands of the on-site professional wedding planning team and inspired staff, couples have a choice of six distinctive venues that include the verdant gardens of Pine Hill, the waterfronts of Paradise Lawn or Island Point Lawn, the Sunset Lawn overlooking Mission Bay, on the beach or in one of the many rooms that offer stunning views of the bay or lush gardens. Whatever the kind of occasion: a renewal of vows, wedding ceremony or grand affair, your storybook wedding begins at Paradise Point Resort.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I where married on the Island Point Lawn (across from the Barefoot Bar) in October. Our reception was held in the Dockside Ballroom. I have nothing but good things to say about Paradise Point. For couples who want a beachy-vibe, but not tacky...this is the place for you. There are SO many different places to take photos, the staff is extremely courteous, and you get a lot for the price you pay.

Paige Graham was our catering manager and she did an amazing job. She was actually promoted into the position about 1 month prior to our wedding so there where a lot of loose ends to be tied up. She was very prompt in revising our contract over and over and over and over until it was flawless.

The day of the wedding was flawless. The food was amazing, the drinks where flowing. Also, we had a surprise of fireworks in Mission Bay! It was so amazing! To this day I still don't know how that happened, but I am assuming it was Sea World's Fireworks Show. But the location is just spectacular!

I highly recommend Paradise Point to anyone looking at San Diego wedding venues.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Terry
858-581-5910
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards