Oliver & Bonacini Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was married at Arcadian Loft on February 16th and what a wonderful experience my husband and I had during the entire planning process, not to mention the glowing reviews from the guests that attended.

Natalie Ho (O&B event co-ordinator) was an absolute delight to work with during the whole planning process. She was incredibly responsive to my numerous emails and always answered any questions that came up and nothing ever seemed too much trouble for her or the other O&B team members.

Our satisfaction in selecting Arcadian Loft was enhanced as our wedding day drew nearer. My husband and I had our menu taste testing in early January and we were amazed and pleasantly surprised at the quality and quantity of the food served. The menu tasting was a very personal experience with ample interaction with the chef and we came away very excited about the potential dining experience on our wedding day.

O&B really went above and beyond our expectations. Prior to the bridesmaids and I arriving in the Arcadian bridal suite they had set up refreshments in the room; hors d'oeuvres were brought up to the suite for the groom and I during our short break after the ceremony; complimentary decorated chocolate-covered strawberries were provided; and, even after the event, all 80 centerpieces were packaged up for us for collection on the Tuesday.

We really have nothing but positive remarks about Arcadian and would definitely recommend the Loft as a wedding venue. Compared to the many other venues in Toronto that we looked into, my husband and I both agree that Arcadian offers excellent value and we come away now having had a most outstanding experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue