Norene's Wedding & Special Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding was a complete success and I give credit to Norene"s Wedding & Special Events. If I had tried to figure it all out myself, I'd not only have spent a lot more money, but also taken a lot longer get things accomplished.
After meeting with Norene my fiance and I felt very comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Norene was very flexible and customized to our particular needs & budget.
Norene was instrumental in helping me get into gear and helped us realize thoughts and ideas into reality. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the whole process without her. She was extremely helpful in visualizing, organizing, and recommending ideas without being pushy. She also kept me on track and brought me nicely to reality when I needed it, yet let me explore untraditional an new ideas. She was also very calm and professional when it came down to my sometimes rude family intrusions. My wedding was absolutely wonderful and I could not have been more pleased. Norene was on top of things a made sure everything was taken care of. No matter what kind of wedding you want or are not sure you want, Norene can help in any of those areas. Her recommendations and vendor referrals for our budget were amazing. Thanks to her previous experiences, we had a wonderful photographer, and caterer. She really helped me pull off some of my ideas that I couldn't have figured out alone.

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
6520 South Fifth Avenue, Pocatello, ID 83204

Norene's Wedding & Special Events is a full service consulting company and we can save you time and perhaps costly mistakes, when planning your wedding or special event. We handle the details and remove the stress, making it possible for you to relax and enjoy your special event or occasion. We take pride in personalizing each wedding or event to be unique and memorable, reflecting your wishes and respecting your budget. We can design a master plan for your as the wedding couple or person in charge of the special event, to be used as a road map when organizing your special day. Norene's Wedding & Special Events can manage your event from start to finish arranging services from a variety of wedding and event professionals. For more information and for a complimentary interview please contact our office at Norene's Wedding & Special Events and either Norene or Stephani will be pleased to help you out.

Demanding careers and lifestyles today are reasons many people hire a Wedding Consultant or Special Event Coordinator. Planning a large or small affair requires a great deal of time and energy, not to mention an eye for detail and a love for helping other's. It also requires a lot of research and leg work which could cause you to feel a bit overwhelmed with all the decisions and arrangement that need to be made. That is when a Wedding Consultant or Event Coordinator can be a real godsend. The can also help you stay within your budget and SAVE YOU MONEY!

Wedding Consultants and Event Coordinators exist to help make your life easier and stress free. And we at Norene's Wedding & Special Events can and will be your Best Friend or your right hand. We will put your ideas and plans onto action to create your dream wedding or special event.

Norene's Wedding & Special Events know who to call and the best vendors to fit within your budget for the type of wedding or event that you wish to create. We know which people are difficult or easy to work with . We have the connections and relationships with each professional that the average bride will not have.

Norene's Wedding & Special Events is based in Pocatello Idaho. Our company will travel to local surrounding areas for all the preparations and event. (American Falls to Pocatello, Blackfoot , Idaho Falls. and north Boise area as well)

REMEMBER! Norene's Wedding & Special Events will be here for you, to carry out your wedding day or special event wishes. You make the final decisions!! +/- read less
Details